Some questions..

Best answers
Hi! I am new here. And i also i am a newbie..

I want to ask some questions.. first, how can i make the attack that is on number 8? it does nothing..

second, how can i defend from a beam or from an attack? i mean when i press Q then a screen appears on my right. what must i do then?

Third, how bots are teleporting so fast?

And last, when i make a melee attack with left click and i press up,down,right,left appears a screen with these keys. what should i do then? it says dogded, or sometimes i make the attack, but only 5-10 dmg.. Also with the right click what i do?

Thanks in Advance...

:yes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
how can i make the attack that is on number 8? it does nothing..
Not all characters have a number 8 attack, so don't think all characters have 0 to 9 attacks.

second, how can i defend from a beam or from an attack? i mean when i press Q then a screen appears on my right. what must i do then?
What do you mean exactly?, When you hold Q (default block button) a weird screen appears on your right?, perhaps you have your Q button with a program? (in windows).

Third, how bots are teleporting so fast
Bots can teleport so fast due the most reason they are computer players. Rick made the bots so they can fight, teleport, & fire energy attacks perfectly depends on how you have set the settings of the bots (with the "=" button that is the bot menu). You can set the bots teleport % less or increase it, so they will teleport less, or more, or not at all.[/i]

And last, when i make a melee attack with left click and i press up,down,right,left appears a screen with these keys. what should i do then? it says dogded, or sometimes i make the attack, but only 5-10 dmg.. Also with the right click what i do?
When you go in adv melee, on the bottom you see a bar when you hold the left mouse button or right mouse button. With the combination of your keys (left, down, up & right) you are doing attacks. When you see white arrows in the top left, you have to press those to dodge the enemy attacks. If the arrow is pointing down, press down, if the arrows points up, press up to dodge it. If you see a star, it means randomly, it can be down,up, left or right.

Its highly recommended that you click on the link that has been given in the above reply. It will give you the most about the game. But i answered your question without linking to the tutorial. Since that tutorial does not answers some of your questions.

Best answers
Skyrider said:
how can i make the attack that is on number 8? it does nothing..
Not all characters have a number 8 attack, so don't think all characters have 0 to 9 attacks.
that attack exist. is shows something like a rock with green things.. i don't remember if it's the number 7,8 or 9...

When you go in adv melee, on the bottom you see a bar when you hold the left mouse button or right mouse button. With the combination of your keys (left, down, up & right) you are doing attacks.
When i do combos with the keys, i have to press them again to make the attack (on the same order ), or it is automatically?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
that attack exist. is shows something like a rock with green things.. i don't remember if it's the number 7,8 or 9...
The rock is Frieza’s attack, simple hold the attack button (mouse1) to charge it, and you’ll see rocks above your head, and you can fire it then. But of course you can also fire it before its even above your head :p

When i do combos with the keys, i have to press them again to make the attack (on the same order ), or it is automatically?
Combo’s are done by arrows combination, perhaps you already knew what combination. There are a total of 2 combo’s. The first one is 3 arrows, and the second 4 arrows. If you do the combination correctly, and one of the arrows is hitting your enemy, your character will do the combo automaticly. I hope this is of what you mean

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lazaross said:
Its 9 and its the senzu beans. They heal you and recharge your ki. But you have to find them. The only official map where they are hidden is esf_riverside. Than you have custom maps that have them for that look on www.esf-world.com

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Grega said:
Its 9 and its the senzu beans. They heal you and recharge your ki. But you have to find them. The only official map where they are hidden is esf_riverside. Than you have custom maps that have them for that look on www.esf-world.com
AHhhh, that. Sorry, i thought Frieza's attack ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
lazaross said:

:yes:
You probably mean the powerstruggle bar. In the manual and tutorial pain gave you it should be explained. Basically you hold down mouse button1 to pump more ki into you attack. When the stripe enters the red zone you are losing and when it enters the blue zone you are winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom