Some Picolo sugestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good point tony, know I don't know what else to say...o_0
Just give piccolo more transes, fusion or whatever, so that he's a bit tougher, or make piccolos sbc stronger than cell's, because cell has a copy/cloned version of it, so it's not supposed to be as powerful OR only make it as strong/fsat as piccolo's when he is in Perfect form.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it's a good point but Picolo dose not need others trans yes make the SBC a litle fast but Picolo has many others attacks scouter shot whick I hope it will be defrent , Lite Grenade , Makosen , and whit his cape on hi will get more PL then others i think this will be all for Picolo to be egal whith the others

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes it's a good point but Picolo dose not need others trans yes make the SBC a litle fast but Picolo has many others attacks scouter shot whick I hope it will be defrent , Lite Grenade , Makosen , and whit his cape on hi will get more PL then others i think this will be all for Picolo to be egal whith the others
He needs atleast one more transformation for speed purposes. In the series also piccolo's cape was considred apart of his heavy clothing (If I remember correctly).

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God why have you all got it into your silly little minds he is gong to be weaker? When has the team ever specificly said that he and krillin will be weak because they only have one trans.

Watch this boys a girls:

gohan-ssj(x2)-ssj2(x2)

piccolo-cape off(x4 or x3.5 or whatever is balanced)

omgogmomgogmogmogmg

It just means his trans will come later but pwn harder than the average, like krillin is now in 1.2.3. And with scattershot fixed (and his new attack implemented) he will be equal wth the 2 and 3 trans characters.

Well, I'd assume that's how it's gonna work.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
God why have you all got it into your silly little minds he is gong to be weaker? When has the team ever specificly said that he and krillin will be weak because they only have one trans.

Watch this boys a girls:

gohan-ssj(x2)-ssj2(x2)

omgogmomgogmogmogmg

It just means his trans will come later but pwn harder than the average, like krillin is now in 1.2.3. And with scattershot fixed (and his new attack implemented) he will be equal wth the 2 and 3 trans characters.

Well, I'd assume that's how it's gonna work.

And that is what makes krillen a weaker character, become his trans comes in so late.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picolo tu have 4 time the pl in tras will result at all play as Picolo because come on when
you go to Picolo no cape whit a pl of 6 600 000 from 1 650 000 evry one will play as Picolo because a generic beam will even kill a normal Goku ,
Picolo only need 1 trans and final , Picolo no cape 1.5x normal just for picolo whit cape more pl ex: for a beam a normal player will get like 50 000 pl well picolo will get 100 000 double the pl and his stamina will be like 20ps , and as for Kurilin he dosen have any trans just one to mistical and he has his big speed and if the team will make the normal Kurilin from 180 to 200 will be greate and come on Kurilin is my favorite melee caracter whit the speed of 350 he is grate , I'v playd whit all players form the ESF and all of them were grate to me but still Kurilin & r my favorite melee caracter's
Cell and Picolo and Vegeta and gohan my favorit beam spamers and Frieza my fun caracter trunks is my boring caracter and Goku i hate his Muhahaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's cool man, and frieza, anyways, I think tat Piccolo should have the fusion with Kami like said alot before almost everwhere in forum, so it's Piccolo powerup(lose cape or something), that has pl multiplier 1.5, than Kami Fuse that has another pl multiplier except it's x2.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Fusion as an other trans is us in Budokai 3 and I say it sux I just to make more Pl in fighting whit the othersu gain like 100 000 to kill a player he gains 50 000 and if he has a biger pl then you com on you will gain more pl then his is maybe for picolo to add redeption when your hit him he will gain some pl as for Kurilin to get pl when get hit not a big pl but still, and as for Picolo's scoutershot
the Scoutershot suld automaticli stop near a player theth you aim your scoutershot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom