some new models

Best answers
Here are some new models.any crits/comments?Credits go to dendza for the kid buu ref.

PRJ

Best answers
Gohan's Hair doesnt look like the one he has,and rest of the models look fine,but something bothers me about kid buu o_O;

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanes hair is more like the normal from.

Best answers
kid buu needs to be slimer
it looks like an grown man upperbody...

and gohan looks more like yamcha... :\

over all - nice work

Best answers
..the gohan and the Krilin are nice, although u realy should change the hair, but the kid buu looks a fair way off :S sum good work there tho

..Tweek 3_Is ThE MagiC NumbeR

Best answers
i finished gohan.If someone would like to skin it,just PM me.

Best answers
Not bad, it could use alot of work but I see you have an original style going there. Keep working at it your getting better. :)

Best answers
hhmm either his arms are too long or his legs are too short... i think its his arms. i mean can u touch your knees w/o bending over?

o yea about kid buu i saw dendza's version of that with the same ref and he had the same problem.. u got to make his legs longer or else he looks like a miget.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Legs too short.Arms too long.Fix that and you got yourself a model :laff:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A side perspective would be nice. Sometimes people nail the front and back perspectives, but the sides are way off. On the Gohan that is.

Best answers
i made gohans arms shorter and his legs longer.And i know the side view is really bad.Maybe someone could make a drawover?And i also changed kid buu a bit.

Best answers
you nailed it maj... twister looks like for the gohan u need a good side ref for proportions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh majin buu is teh fatteh.....him am eatin teh sundays too much! make him skinneh!!!

Best answers
You Know... Im REALLY starting to hate that leet slang speak =_=, anyway overall on all these models I am seeing alot of sloppyness, the boot in particular, the faces on all of the models look flat and buu looks like his fingers have wrinkles and he has no neck. Good job though, I would also get you to learn how to use smoothing groups, just when you do dont go all out with them like one person I know on these forums whose speech i hate, *Sirken >_>* but anyway you use milkshape right? If you do select the faces that you want to be in a different smoothing group, click the groups tab, go down to the smoothing groups box, select assign and click a number, and there you go easy way to use smoothing groups. ^_^

Best answers
LaHeen said:
You Know... Im REALLY starting to hate that leet slang speak =_=, anyway overall on all these models I am seeing alot of sloppyness, the boot in particular, the faces on all of the models look flat and buu looks like his fingers have wrinkles and he has no neck. Good job though, I would also get you to learn how to use smoothing groups, just when you do dont go all out with them like one person I know on these forums whose speech i hate, *Sirken >_>* but anyway you use milkshape right? If you do select the faces that you want to be in a different smoothing group, click the groups tab, go down to the smoothing groups box, select assign and click a number, and there you go easy way to use smoothing groups. ^_^
i use Wings3D.Here's an update on kid buu.And i know its square :]

Best answers
First two versions of buu were ok. But they square one is awesome. Like the guy before me said, make his legs a little longer and you got a awesome buu! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom