some new ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got these particular ideas from the series but most importantly , what lead me to suggest them was episode #162 goku vs cell

idea 1 : progressive swoop

as you could see in that episode , goku did alot of thing while swooping , he khhed and teleported thou i am not suggesting this has a goku only thing

the players starts off a swoop , they hold down primary fire , it can progressively go up , a bar appears when the player starts swooping , has a green , blue and red thing , this idea also has a connection to my idea to boost your speed by pushing of the ground to gain speed or sumething along those lines (heck)

Heres a picture brought to you by paint (BEHOLD THE GLORY OF PAINT!!!! =p)

now , the options of choice for when a player is in the green status part of the bar) a player could teleport or charge a quick ki attack (as your saw in this ep , goku did a khh , but to limit things you wouldn't want that happen ing as it would be spammed , to solve this thou if some1 wanted to do this , the beam strengh could be cut down , but that green part of the swoop has a certain speed or sumething , so ki attacks would have to fit in with that) it could be a projectle maybe , players can also melee in this aswell (as for all the other ones as such) ,

medium is speeding up with the only option of melee and red as follows is full speed

the whole bar range thing could be this , an example : let's say u have a ssj goku player , the base speed could be 250 (in the green zone) swoop speed goes up to 260 & full speed (red) being 280

other options for this idea could be implemented

idea 2: zaioken

the idea of this was based on me from watching both goku vs cell ep & the 7th movie , remeber how the telported really fast in a swoopish sought of style , well i'm thinknig this could be implemented for all charters as a all-charter special or sumething , you have a max of 3 of them per ki use and the down fall of this being that you are dizzy for about 3 - 5 seconds or so (just a little downside idea , doesn't have to be like that thou if the team decides to tango with this & or these ideas)

idea 3 : ground rebounds

ok , well in the ep io was watching you swa goku (during the start of the match) push of the ground of the areana when he got knocked back or when he feel liked it , my suggestion is to implement that , and i have had to such ideas for it , ethier make it a progressive thing or a free range thing

the other way of implementing it i though was (in the progressive way) was if you do it in a continues row that it gets higher each time you do it or so

critz/comments ??

Best answers
sounds cool with the flipping along the ground you cauld make it like the puch off wall buttons probly feel kinks to work out but seems all good ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Very nice ideas. I love the swooping! In DBZ you see the characters teleport when they swoop all the time. Deffinately a in!
we'd have to wait for a higher authority to view that and think about that wouldn't we

as i discovered long ago that angeling was the key in 1.2 , this would give it alot more of a edge to the system in 1.3 or maybe a update/patch/future version of esf

Best answers
I think they should add a thing to 1.3 for when someone is dashing at you, and you are standing on the ground, you press the direction you want and press another key and you'll do one huge backflip away from them, and it takes a lot of ki, or, they could make it more than one backflip. I also like your ideas Saiyan Overlord.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish i got replys these days ;/ i'm not a badass , that's the past damit

anywho i may take screenies from the ep if you need a little more understanding of the idea , or just watch the ep for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom