some new attacks -- e.g kaio ken

Best answers
I was wondering, wouldn't it be cool if goku had kaio ken, i know it'd be unfair, but if there was a way to make it fair, that'd be sweet

also, for piccolo, i reckon he should be able to grow real big, like when he fights goku when they were real young.

pictures:

http://www.boomspeed.com/bloodfox/Kaio-ken2.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/bloodfox/piccolo_giant.jpg

its just a suggestion and i hope you guys like it, if not, eh at least i tried :D

P.S i dunno how to make hyperlinks sorry

EDIT: yay they're hyperlinks :D i didn't know if they'd be hyperlinks

oh yeah i've got more suggestions aswell :D

Best answers
hehe.. Dem svenska Dragonball Serierna? :D..

hehe.. The swedish Dragonball comics? :D..

Best answers
This has been suggested before and the team is thinking about implementing this into the game.

Best answers
What I think is that the kaio ken really shouldn't be considered an attack. Because in the saiyan saga when Goku fights Vegeta and Nappa we learn that the kaio ken is just a boost of hearing, strength, speed, and sight. Which is practicly what the turbo does in ESF. It boosts your strength and speed. And Vegeta also has this ability, although I do not remember what it is called. I do remember that in the show Vegeta's body started turning all diffrent colors.

Best answers
thats cool that they're thinking about it :D

err i just found the pics somewhere, i didn't know they came from a swedish comic

oh yeah, another suggestion would be for vegeta to have his self destruct thing that he used when he was majin, also cell could have it too

regards

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

im not even gona try to explain it to him... there will just be another noob in here next week trying to ask for the same things again....

use the search button my friend, i have a feeling a mod will close this post soon seeing as how both of the things you have suggested have been suggested before numberous times before.

Best answers
SOOOORRRRRYYYYY

i used the search ok

i didn't know, geez

hell, i know i'm a n00b

if the stuff that "I" thought was "new" had already been suggested sorry, in the newbie forum they should post some of the suggestions that have already been suggested, that is if anyone can be bothered to do that anyway

sorry again, but eh i tried and failed, all cool here :D

regards

thx for the input u guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom