Some Matrix Music Videos

Best answers
Hey guys, I made a few matrix music videos (3 of them) and would just like to hear all of your opinions on them. They each have a particular style that makes them unique in their own way, mainly to fit the style of the music I chose for each video. I hope you enjoy them and please leave comments!

http://public.merkey.net/mranderson/

PS: For those who have not seen the entire Matrix Trilogy, these videos contain *SPOILERS*.

Best answers
It would be nice to know which songs you used for these videos, since they are music videos.

Best answers
Neo's Path: 'Clocks' by Coldplay
Session: 'Session' by Linkin Park
Neo & Trinity Tribute: 'Where I End and You Begin' by Radiohead

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that sesion music is not linkin park or it's an remix without song.
anyway, i like them but the music of Radiohead sux, it's hurting my head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neo's Path: 'Clocks' by Coldplay
Awesome, just awesome. Excellent timing, good scenes, perfect music. 11/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The timing was only good at some parts. He should've used a different bg music, more of a fighters type music instead of a settled down one. I love the quality of the clips, and the clips you've choosen, but i dont like the bg music that went along with it. Something with guitars and loud amps and rock ****. I dont like rock, but their instruments comes perfect when doing fight scenes.

Heh, what do i know? Anywho, it's still a good video man.

And I am refferring to Neo's Video.

Best answers
Um, Niobe, Session is by Linkin Park. It is on the Meteora CD and also on The Matrix Reloaded soundtrack. And Ice Man, I decided against all music with rock simply because action music videos with that type of music are so cliched and overdone in my eyes, I decided to try something different and unique. Plus I personally just thought that that song went perfect with the subject matter. Thanks for the comments guys!

Best answers
wow thats some really good music videos. Loved the Neo's Path, i thought that was really really good. Im checking out the Neo & Trinity one now. If Neo's path was great im willin to bet the others are just as great. Awsome job man! really good stuff you got there. :yes:

Best answers
Session's my fav. I love the way the beats synchronize with the action.

The others were nice, but not too special. Nice choice of music on Neo's Path tho ;)

Best answers
Session is brilliant. The Coldplay one was really good, but the music didn't fit the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom