some ideas

Best answers
buu's regeneration should look different. Right now it looks like he is about to rip a huge fart. O_O

buu's ki blasts should be purple!!!! (I said this once before but was ignored):S

when you swoop past people (without hitting them) they could trip or something.

in a "bs" if you push someone into a wall, it should explode!!
the beam shouldnt have to slide around the character and into the wall first. (Sometimes people get into a perfect spot where the beam cant slide around the enemy player)

Trunks and gohan should start a bit stronger (They arent completely saiyan, but they arent as weak as humans!!)

buu's transform should look different too. The steam could cloud him until he is not visable, then it is blown in all directions and skinny buu is there. (you dont see the transition between forms, only the steam, then the new model is there.

ki blast trails could be a bit smaller, they are almost as thick as the ball.

and um....................................thats all i can think of right now:D

EDIT: i just thought of two------ when people shoot a very weak beam/ball at you that you can swat away easily, you should be able to have a small amount of accuracy when you throw it back.

when people block a ki blast it could make a ki blob (blocker on outside) and then the blocker could throw the "blob" back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You probably didnt get a reply for alot of your suggestions because they have all been suggested before. Use the search button

If people tripped up when you swoop and miss someone, it would ruin melee, and this game would be ruined, simple as that.

Trunks and Gohan start at a perfect powerlevel. A human is around 5pl trunks and gohan start off at roughly 750'000pl. Plus they only need to get to 1'000'000 making them the most useful, and strongest characters in the game. If they started any higher, you'd be able to go super saiyan straight away.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Alex_b77
i just thought of two------ when people shoot a very weak beam/ball at you that you can swat away easily, you should be able to have a small amount of accuracy when you throw it back....
That happens already, I think.

Best answers
i think wen buu powers up u should see steam come out ov the holes in hiz head and not the powerup aura he has now..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Alex_b77

in a "bs" if you push someone into a wall, it should explode!!
Already happens:S , think and play before you make these suggestions:S :\

Best answers
no, the beam has to push the player to the side and then hit the wall first. then it explodes.

And if i didnt play then what would i have to build these suggestions off of?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why should the beam explode if the player hits the wall? it makes no sense....just because the player has hit something, doesnt mean the beam has. It seems more realistic the way it is now

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
Trunks and Gohan start at a perfect powerlevel. A human is around 5pl trunks and gohan start off at roughly 750'000pl. Plus they only need to get to 1'000'000 making them the most useful, and strongest characters in the game. If they started any higher, you'd be able to go super saiyan straight away.
a true word!!

and i think that apart from the changes already planned esf is Great (almost no changes except (off course) the multiple transpormations)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom