Some Ideas...

Best answers
I think there should be a second, more powerful generic beam (2 handed generic beam).

A one handed generic beam would be the same as generic beam now only it would take one hand to do on all models.

A 2 handed generic beam could either be a seperat weapon or the secondary fire for normal generic beam. Also it would take 2 hands to do. It would do about 20%-50% more damage and take 20%-50% longer to charge.
(take current generic beam and galit gun, 2 handed would do damage between those 2, same as charge time)

Another of my idea's is Vegeta's "Self-distruct/suicide thingy" seen in the buu saga. It would be an ssj only move. Also it would take about the same time as 2nd spirit bomb or normal sprit bomb to charge. Once charged to full you would release and a ki blo type thing would spread across the map. The damage it would do would be the same as a ki blo, people inside would slowly die (along with Vegeta who would be frozen in place, but he would take the damage slower, about 50% slower). Then the giant ki blo thing would pop and do instant 10 damage when Vegeta die's.
Of course, the size of the big ki blo would depend on how charged up it was before fired. Even if it were the size of a basket ball, it would still kill vegeta (thats what would balance out it's huge power).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 2 handed Generic Beam, but I think there would be no point to it. I would rather go with the already suggested Generic Ball.

And as for the Vegeta Suicide Attack, I think everyone in the world knows how to commit suicide, but it would be spammed to much, and saying that it can only be used once per life would kinda be pointless.

Best answers
ok then, here's another idea.

When someone hits the ground hard after getting hit in a melee a decal is applied to the ground makeing it looked cracked. How about haveing a bunch of rock gibs spawned at the same time?

Ps: I don't think the suicide attack would be spammed to much if you just give it a large charge time or...

Make it so that holding down the attack button does the attack and the attack spreads while the button is held down. The more power you have, the faster it spreads. Also you would just stop holding the button to stop the attack or, somthing...(hmm, but that would make it spammed o_O )

Oh one more thing. Would it be possible to make a default power setting like in DMZ so you can have everyone in the server start with something like 20,000,000 power? That way there would be no trans killing since everyone would have instant trans. Also this could be used for some sort of ssj melee tournament.

Hey, I though of another thing :D

Instead of having the instant ssj trans thingy, can you add the little burst thingy like when your someone who is 1 power away from perfect trans? (Instant trans is just too....I don't know, You press the button and it's like...oh.....look at that.....I'm a ssj now..........that was sure exciting...... o_O )

Best answers
"A 2 handed generic beam could either be a seperat weapon or the secondary fire for normal generic beam. Also it would take 2 hands to do. It would do about 20%-50% more damage and take 20%-50% longer to charge."

Already have that, its called masenko

oni

Best answers
Pranksta said:
"A 2 handed generic beam could either be a seperat weapon or the secondary fire for normal generic beam. Also it would take 2 hands to do. It would do about 20%-50% more damage and take 20%-50% longer to charge."

Already have that, its called masenko
now thats a good idea!!!!!! :)

Best answers
stupid diea a few of the characters already use 2 hands to fire the generic beam: piccolo is one of these characters cant remember the others of the top of my head

oni

Best answers
lol you can make them 1 handed and 2 handed

Best answers
yes i understand u can make a new 1 handed animation but wats the point in a 1 handed generic and a 2 handed 1

y not use a kame?

it makes no sense to have two types of generic attack unless the Generic ball idea is implimented which is a good idea

Best answers
Generic ball...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD...
only they make her...

Best answers
Magmus said:
stupid diea a few of the characters already use 2 hands to fire the generic beam: piccolo is one of these characters cant remember the others of the top of my head
the other one is trunks
the idea isn't good that's what i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom