some ideas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1)incase any of you have noticed....the beams in dbz arent skinny little energy blasts like in esf....the ones in esf are small more like dragon ball....they already have it so that when u go form 2 ur explosions are bigger....so the explosions are bigger but the beam isnt??odd..??

2)in the show vegetas big bang is a beam... i know vegeta doesnt really NEED another beam ...but i think they should fix that

3)trunks's burning attack is a projectile not a beam right? i dont exactly remember...if it is i think they should fix that...if it isnt..well screw the whole thing then...

4) you have probably noticed that if ur close to an explosion ....u usually die b4 the explosion even gets to u. i think (if the hl engine can do this) that u should get hurt or die till the explsion actually makes contact or gets close to u...

whata u think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. no ... do you remember in the scene Gohan fired his KHH against cell ??? (not the final) ... Cells was huge as nothing ... but the lil one won
do you think if anyone makes a huge KHH it should make the whole level blue/ white ??? it's better if you can shoot a beam without everyone sees it once the moment you release it ;)
most beams are still as big as in ESF ... so there's no need to make them bigger

2. no ... it's definitly a projectile ... look the scene he shot A20 and A19 ... it was a blue, non-controllable projectile

3. that's another attack you're talking about ... it has the same charging sequence ... but that's not the burning attack (I think) ... he used a projectile against Frieza (with this special charging) ... but I think this wasn't the burning attack from ESF ...

4. I think it should be possible for the HL engine ... but it's just a waste of time to code ... why is it important if you die 0.5 secs later ??? it also with drop your fps, because it would suck CPU as hell ... because it has to calculate thene 1/x seconds the damage, which is caused ... I think it's acceptable in the way it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom