some ideas (good ones)

Best answers
for the melee system i know you're doing the power and grab struggle thing am i correct? maybe in some other way you could also do like the speed fighting you know what i mean? you know how in dbz they punch really fast and block and all that and move all over the place as energy releases, and that could be a struggle type system to. like if you do melee at the same time they do grab struggle, but when one blocks the melee you could do the speed punching type of struggle and move all over the place as well, you know what i mean?

for the super saiyan system. maybe you could like when you get to a certain power level in ssj like for goku for instance gets to a power level of 5,000,000 in ssj mode, you can ascend once again to ssj2, same goes for the other characters, with different power levels, like buu when he reaches 8,000,000 in evil buu mode he could go kid buu, and regular cell goes to perfect cell. i hope you understand the idea. and maybe when you charge up your ki for buu it could be the smoke that comes out of him.

one complaint i have is for the ki flame graphics (turbo). it looks too glassy and polygony, or something like that.. are you gonna smooth out the graphics for that in the upcoming versions?

anyways just some suggestions.

another thing, for the ssj2 graphics make the hair spiky and more erect (no pun intended), and make electricity go around the character (make it blue electricity like in the show), and when he is in turbo mode, make the electricity go around the ki flame and character.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't a suggestion topic for nothing you know.

Best answers
edit: oh whoops, you meant suggestion FORUM (i misread your post i thought it said suggestion thread), ok. i didn't see that one (until now). could a mod or admin move this to suggestions?

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's going to be a lot more than just grabbing.

Best answers
The turbo aura is a bit polygony now that you mention it... They are always improving the look of the mod as it advances. Maybe this will get addressed in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom