Some ideas, again (ILL NEVER GET TIRED OF IT!!!)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Turbo charge swoop chain hits

I thought maybe we can have another use for the turbo charge swoop, why not make that you can chain 3 basic melee hits, means: You charge and swoop towards enemy, you hit, the enemy is knockbacked upwards , then you have to chain the swoop or it wont work, you chain the swoop upwards and make a second hit, the opponent is knockbacked straight, you chain the swoop again to straight and hit the last hit. Notice that goku did this on
Nappa with Kaioken before vegeta killed Nappa. Currently in the game, theres the ability to charge swoop to someone, hit him, then dash to him and make a a second hit, I think the chain hit swoop I mentioned above is different than with the dash because with this idea you have more power in your hit so it could be a feature to inflict more damage and you have the faster speed to do a third hit and have the feel of the speed.

New feature: Melee struggles

I think this idea is a pretty major so im just saying it - When 2 people charge swoop toward each other they start like in the series when they melee in super speed, to win you need to press correctly a pattern of buttons, but only left mouse button or right mouse buttons. So theres this pattern of LMB or RMB. The pattern changes every time a new melee event like this is starting. Lets say the pattern is LMB, LMB, RMB, the player to click this pattern the fastest wins, the leader of the fight should be shown by the character model, if he is faster, if he successfully hits more times than the opponent, The PS and BS bar in the right corner can also be used for this. The stamina bar is starting to drain after a few seconds. You win this event by or the opponent's stamina bar gets empty, or there will be a line in the Bar in the right corner (like in the PS in 1.3) which indicates overpower, the first player to reach it overpowers the opponent and wins a 5 major damage hits on the opponent. every 10 seconds the struggle gets tighter and faster.

This is the bar:
___
| |
l--| Overpower line
l |
l--l Middle bar Sorry for the lack of accuracy
l |
l--| Overpower line
l__l

Turbo charge PL upgrade]

- Maybe you can make that the turbo charge PL stays as long as turbo is still on, but the KI consumption is x1.5 than normal turbo aura, when the ki gets empty the PL is lowered again. If you want to cancel the PL and KI consumption from the charge turbo aura you just turn turbo off and then the PL is lowered, its like a cancel.

I think you should accept it because:
1) In the series they couple of times said "I'm gonna show you my true power" or "Your hiding your true power" (I remember it with Goku and Ginyu) and after they said that they started doing the exact thing we do when we turbo charge, so it could be used as full power (And its cancel able, turn off turbo)

2) Making our beams stronger when we need them to be (Be even with stronger players, also in the series the characters turbo charged when they had enough strength and they needed a most powerful beam in that situation)

3) For the first idea I mentioned - "Turbo charge swoop chain hits"

And yes I know theres a command to make the turbo charge lasts as long as you will but I think you should do it as default because there could be some admins that will want that and just won't know the command.

Autosizer opinion

- I think that there is an auto sizer in 1.3 for to make even bigger beams than usual smaller, I think this should be canceled cause if someone downloaded a bigger beam sprite and he want it bigger why shouldn't he be able to. If im wrong and there is no such thing im sorry for the bother

BTW 1.2 has this auto sizer?

Of course all of this things are no more than eye candy because theres far e bigger stuff than this.

RMB = right mouse button
LMB = Left mouse button

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) They want you to use teleport to get the third hit, although if you're fast enough to can do what you were able to do in 1.2 and bounce them off of the walls, ceiling or ground and then hit them a third (or fourth or fifth or sixth) time. Last time I played, they hadn't fixed the instant hit issue, but I'm not sure if it's still there.

2) This seems to me to be another DDR-esque gimmick that makes playing with higher pings a pain in the ass. It also slows down the fight and keeps it from flowing the way a battle should.

As for the second part of the idea, I'm not a big fan of the pumping energy into the bar to win aspect of ESF, but others are so I don't really know. If it takes longer than a quick beam struggle, I'm against it. If it's the same speed or faster, I'm for it.

3) I agree with this suggestion, or at the very least, slow down the rate at which our pl falls.

I don't know what you mean by auto-sizer. I've dled and used some huge sprites for the Kamehameha that have completely blocked my view of everything, but I don't know if such a thing as the auto-sizer exists.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1) They want you to use teleport to get the third hit, although if you're fast enough to can do what you were able to do in 1.2 and bounce them off of the walls, ceiling or ground and then hit them a third (or fourth or fifth or sixth) time. Last time I played, they hadn't fixed the instant hit issue, but I'm not sure if it's still there.

2) This seems to me to be another DDR-esque gimmick that makes playing with higher pings a pain in the ass. It also slows down the fight and keeps it from flowing the way a battle should.

As for the second part of the idea, I'm not a big fan of the pumping energy into the bar to win aspect of ESF, but others are so I don't really know. If it takes longer than a quick beam struggle, I'm against it. If it's the same speed or faster, I'm for it.

3) I agree with this suggestion, or at the very least, slow down the rate at which our pl falls.

I don't know what you mean by auto-sizer. I've dled and used some huge sprites for the Kamehameha that have completely blocked my view of everything, but I don't know if such a thing as the auto-sizer exists.
yeah the second idea is probably 20-30 seconds like the PSes, PSes are in 1.3 about 30 - 40 secs.

It sorta doesn't make the battle flow BUT if you need to press something fast and its intensive you start to make adrenaline in your body and excitement, so you hardly feel the time and when the melee struggle is over you are full of energy to continue. You know the feel in budokai in the melee struggles and PSes there you need to spin your analog stick very fast in the PS2 to win? same feeling.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20-30 seconds is way too long, and Budokai didn't pump me up. It was infuriatingly slow and boring.

I doubt any of the pros still play, but if you'd fought one of them, you'd know what kind combat gets the adrenaline flowing through our veins. Nothing better than one on one combat in front of your peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom