Some "Fun Modes"

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OMFG, CELL GAMES MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is only 1 cell in the all server (perfect cell) and the first one to choose him his him. Now his on 1 team and the dbz warriors like in the series are in other team. Cell has a 20 mil powerlevel and goku equals cell(like in the show), Gohan can at some point go ssj2, if he gets enough powerlevel and all the others are weaker than cell accordingly to the series(vegeta is stronger than the others for example) Now rules are simple - the only way to touch the ground is in the ring and flying is able in the all map, touching outside arena ground gets you disqualified. You can always quit. The goal is to defeat cell, if cell kills you then before you die you can choose which person goes up against him next(Vegeta Gohan Piccolo which ever u like)

and after you kill cell first he becomes super perfect cell but without full HP so it is even but more PL then before! (about 80 hp)

you can always forfeit.

The other z warriors are in some "protected zone" on some hill making them untouchable like in Gohan shield.

you can add something you think is need to be added!

note that goku only equals cell in SSJ, the player can choose which form to play till SSJ form

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? Even the non chargable KI? Well i didnt know there was such a project going on, i will dedicate my life to witchery now.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a bad idea, but people wouldnt use all the esf characters that way. Besides how could you be a.16 since he is a a.18 buddy, and a.18 is inside cell.?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
LIMIT CHARACTERS RAWR.

you know, just limit them to something logic, all are there except tien and yamcha.

DO THIS MAWDDDD(mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom