Some attacks have bugs

Best answers
I found out that everytime when a bot or a player uses that attack the game freezes and the sound is getting on my nervs. It happens to following attacks:

Buu: Regeneration
Goku: sec. Spirit Bomb
Kuririn: Destructo Disc

Is that just on my pc or has everybody this Problem? I didn't find something on the board.

Best answers
hmm but why? I just changed some sound files. And sprites but I didn't change the sprites of these attacks. It happens on WON and Steam.

Best answers
What do you mean? I use openGl with 1024*786*. direct3d? or a higher/lower resolution?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No use opengl you already are. Im just saying it might not be the sounds or the sprites making the errors. I couldnt imagine how they would be making you freeze.

Best answers
Hmm, well this does sound strange it sounds like maybe a bot problem or possibly a PC problem im not to sure. But this to has happened to me on steam, it was me and a regular bot, I was Vegeta, bot was Buu and he was regenerating and i shot him with a ki ball on ape_city and it crashed. But that was one time and I have not had that problem again, so really I don’t know what causes that but it may just be you if it happens a lot.

Best answers
I can remove all bots with the menu. And it crashes, too. So I'm pretty sure the bots aren't the problem. I replace the files I have now with the original files (sprites, sounds,...) and I will test it. I will post what happens next time. So thank you for your help.

Best answers
what are your pc specs? if you AIM me i could possiblely help you

Best answers
I downloaded Bots 4.1. But no patch. And in the game it shows me Bots 4.0 again. My PC Specs are :
Amd Athlon XP 2100+
Albatron KX 400 8x
1GB Ram 333
Albatron Medusa GeForce 4 Ti 4800SE
120 GB Western Digital 7200 rpm

I will AIM you on Thursday evening. You can add me there:
AIM: Scorpion281183

Best answers
I found out that the problem were the sounds.... I replaced the new sound files with the old ones and every attack works fine and the game don't crashes. But how can that be? Is there anything I can do to replace the sound files with others? I used these files also for esf1.1 and it works fine. Can sb tell me what causes that so I can use other sound files. Thx.

Best answers
Maybe the sound files were larger then the default ones. The sounds are looped so ofcourse a large sound file can cause your game to crash.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this didn't happen to me with sprit bomb or regen . but in 1.1 if a krillin bot or me did a destucto disk the game would crash

i too have had a funny thing happen

(had esf run like a crap pile on a gexcube radeon 9600xt) worked fine for a while then werked like crap, even when u reformatted it did the same thing (ok i have gone of topic) i just hate it when differ games have there problems , some of them can be so frustrating ><

Best answers
hmmm ok, thank you. So does anybody know what the limit of the sound files is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom