Solution to boring PTF

Best answers
So I was taking my history 102 final today, and as my mind wanders so, I had what one would call an epiphany...

I remember about a month or so ago there was a thread complaining about the perfect transformation, it is just too bland, and never happens in the series. While I agreed with this POV, I didn't have an answer to it back then...now I do.

The thing is, in the series no one ever does just go SSJ without any flare at all, and I realized why, they always have an aura after they TF. So I figured, why not do that for ESF transformations? It's easy, simply have the player automatically go into turbo after transforming, not only giving a bit of flare to the currently boring perfect transformation, it doesn't take any more time up (which is the point of a perfect transformation) and actually gives you an edge by taking away the time to hit turbo. This idea would be implemented for all transformations, seeing as how it will look really freakin cool. I don't know how it would be coding wise, but I don't think it would be that hard. Crits?

Damn I love my incredible genius while I'm supposed to be doing something else...screw it the test was cake.

Best answers
I agree with that .After you transform you should automaticly have an aura around you (maybe turbo can be a bigger aura) The parfect transformations, in my opinion, should be at least 2 seconds long and have a sound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that would give perfect transforming a real spark. Would be cool if a few bolts of lightning scattered off the aura aswell, like on the the t.v show.

Best answers
Lighting, not lightning, Danny.

Makes sense to me. I bow to your superior intellect, Brim. :p

Best answers
Ok, no lightning or lighting...neither is part of the idea, its simply to have an aura around you (turbo or another type that could be made that doesnt increase pl(but I think that would be harder to code(new sprites))) It is true to the series, and makes the perfect TF not so freaking annoying

/me allows thrillkill to continue bowing

Best answers
Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. If I am picking this up correctly your saying that the aura should only perminatly appear after ptf? What about the turbo after PTF? Wouldnt the bigger aura get in the way? I think this is a good idea, if it doesnt block my view =P

Good thinking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm I thought this was suggested before but anyways not a bad idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom