🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
?? does solar flare give you damage? i thought only to blind people :\

lol.. bug ;)

Best answers
I noticed the signature pic above about vegeta, Theres one thing drastically wrong with it. Its SSJ4 Vegeta's face, but it has the Dragonball Z logo when It should have the GT logo

Best answers
Ok this is not a really severe bug..

What probably happened is u meleed some on, and switched to solar flare, before they hit the wall and died.. It just displays you kill the person with which ever atack you are currently using, not the atack that actually killed the person

Best answers
Originally posted by kotoro
I noticed the signature pic above about vegeta, Theres one thing drastically wrong with it. Its SSJ4 Vegeta's face, but it has the Dragonball Z logo when It should have the GT logo
Wrong forum to discuss that, buddy.

Originally posted by MR GUMP!!
Ok this is not a really severe bug..

What probably happened is u meleed some on, and switched to solar flare, before they hit the wall and died.. It just displays you kill the person with which ever atack you are currently using, not the atack that actually killed the person
Has this been fixed or in the process of being fixed?

Best answers
yeah that basically it, you can do it with ne attack. ive got a pic somewhere with someone killing me with senzu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom