Solar Flare

Best answers
Has anyone noticed that NO ONE uses Sloar Flare. I feel like i'm the only one, what I think should happen is that Solar Flare should work like Burning Attack, I takes not much ki and it has a better chance of blinding your opponet, what I use to do with Solar Flare is hit someone back twice and then use Solar Flare on them, but I stopped doing that because it takes WAY too much ki. So who else would like to see Solar Flare be put to better use?

Best answers
i totaly agree, its an aswome move against those who just wont stop, it gives you a fighting chance you might say, but beacasue of its high ki cost you eitehr cant use it cuz you've been recovering so much or you use it and you cant attack.

Best answers
yep.. and would be better that the solar flare wouln't blind it user -.-'' goz when u do solar flare and it hits some1.. u cant attack him in a while. and in that while the oppoment just flee away from u..

Best answers
solar flair should have farther range and you should louse no ki from the flair instead it automadicly teleports you backward (dont know if you can do this but if you hit a wall teleport left or right.)

allthough I dont use solar flair but then again I dont use any characture but Gohan.

Best answers
it probably shouldn't use so much ki in super saiyan three in 1.3

Best answers
mac1029 said:
it probably shouldn't use so much ki in super saiyan three in 1.3
It shouldn't use much ki in any form in 1.3.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
no that would cause flare spamming.. let it take the half of your ki.. ..dunno and stun the flared ones.. so thay can't move and see

Best answers
Why can't it just blind a second or two more than burning attack?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solar flare has good enough time blind and ki cost, only thing is, somone can just beam jump away untill it dissapears... what would balance using solar flare a bit would be a second stun where the character is covering the face "OMG mah eyes!" then free to try and run if the other player isnt fast enough.

Best answers
i agree with you ^^^^ but i do liek how you shoudldnt be blinded by it too, i think to balance that out you should be able to use it ONCE every 30 seconds maybe?

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Solar flare has good enough time blind and ki cost, only thing is, somone can just beam jump away untill it dissapears... what would balance using solar flare a bit would be a second stun where the character is covering the face "OMG mah eyes!" then free to try and run if the other player isnt fast enough.
Yeah but usally, the only time you can use it is if someone is dashing at you.

Best answers
Here are a few bad points I will list out about solar flare.

1) Solar flare blinds the user, you.
2) Solar flare burns up too much KI.
3) you can't even see your character using solar flare while being blinded.
4) blinding yourself can give an advantage to other players to take you down like in 2vs1.
5) Enemy player can escape from Solar flare hell easy. Just double tap and swoop away. OR worst still, teleport.
6) Even if opponent is Solar flared, radar system still enable him to see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solar Flare should be a counter attack in my oppinion. Most people in the show used Solar Flare as a counter attack. So say you are getting pumbled by a guy with melee and you are getting really tired of it, you do a button combo or something along those lines and you do Solar Flare to get away.

Best answers
the prob is kidboy that it drains half your ki, and you yourself become very blind so running is nearly impossible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the show they never got blinded with there own attack so they should change that. I mean did you ever see Goku blind Vegeta and then run into the wall cause he was blinded too? Nope.

Best answers
ofcourse, thats why wre syaing they should get rid of that effect, its pointless unless they plan to make the otehr perosn imobile so they cant run liek they would. :D

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well in the show they never got blinded with there own attack so they should change that. I mean did you ever see Goku blind Vegeta and then run into the wall cause he was blinded too? Nope.
LMAO that would have been hilarious if he did.

Well solar flare needs to be improved somehow. I wouldn't mind if it just uses a bit less Ki and doesn't blind the user.

Best answers
yes, i agree, its just rediculous that oyu get blinded, it slike a double nuetralizer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom