Solar Flare

Best answers
It could be used (as kid boy 17 said but changed a bit) as a counter attack when your meleeing you press the mouse 1 when you have the solar flare equipped and the person get blinded and then u get like a free hit or could use it to run away :laff:

Best answers
Usually in the DBZ series, for example, Goku is fighting Vegeta. Goku solar flared right infront of vegeta causing vegeta to be blinded. After vegeta is blinded, he would not have swoop away or teleport away. Instead, he would have both hands rubbing his eyes and shouting ARGHHHH.

Best answers
yes i agree ^^^ they rarly flew away , they stumled around for a bit, and then were able to see again but that was about it, they never ran, as for the person they didnt even get blinded becasue if you know what the attack does is it reflects sun light into tehr eeyes witha combination of ki, so on maps with no sun it was moonlight, but intesified, but eh point is the person rarly got blinded, half the time the perosn either ran or got behind them

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Has anyone noticed that NO ONE uses Sloar Flare. I feel like i'm the only one, what I think should happen is that Solar Flare should work like Burning Attack, I takes not much ki and it has a better chance of blinding your opponet, what I use to do with Solar Flare is hit someone back twice and then use Solar Flare on them, but I stopped doing that because it takes WAY too much ki. So who else would like to see Solar Flare be put to better use?
i am also a solarflare user when i can find a good time to use it depending on my postion , the enimes postion & distance and how much ki i have at the present time

it makes sence for it to use how much it does know , as with burning attack , you also get to damage some1 , but solar flare , if used at the eight time , is potentionaly dangerous to your enemy if performed in well enough and , if you have the right idea with what to do after a solarflare (thinknig dbz style) a n00b could do a little bit of pwnage to a pro , iv'e seen a pro die at the hands of a n00b who used solar flare , and he had only been playying the game in total for about 1day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom