So..Why have YOUR threads been locked? [A thread with actual means.]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only ever had a thread closed once, and it was for asking something stupid like "how do i skin that good" with the title made out to nuttzy, darkone, darksun, smo, etc.

i was such a noob xD

Best answers
>> Definitely sounds noob. Lmao.

<_< This is so off topic bu-...Well, I'll just use it for another thread later.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as far as I can tell, only one of my threads has been closed by someone other than me, and that was my Chrono Trigger thread. However, it was not closed because of the nature of the thread; it was closed because someone revived it from the bowels of the forum archives.

Otherwise, the only other threads of mine that are closed are:
a) Stickies that I closed after posting.
b) Threads discussing issues that, once resolved, were closed by me.

Best answers
i have had 1 of my threads closed but at my own request after i got my answer.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So my question is, why did everyone make a Hibiki flame thread? Was he really trhat good at ESF or was a complete jack ass?
One could make a strong argument that a lot of Hibiki's posts were merely to increase his post-count. There would be many instances where every single 'Last Post' on the main-forum page under every section was held by Hibiki. I think I even remember instances where Hibiki would every-other-post in threads merely to hold the position. That was the justification (in my mind) behind my thread.
--------

In lighter news, I think I may have also made a DMZ bashing thread back in the day too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I've had a lot of my threads closed. But most of them are either answered threads, closed on my request, or closed due to someone reviving it. I think I had 1 or maybe 2 threads closed due to my noobyness when I first arrived here.

And Hibiki wasn't the nicest person in the world. Let's just put it that way.

Best answers
Ho ho, yeah, I remember Hibiki being mean to all the nublets, myself included. And I also remember the competition to get the highest post count. Eventually the admins just changed the post counts, didn't they? :p

I think I got a thread closed for criticising Hibiki for being mean to newbs (probably because he'd been mean to me :p) but that was a long time ago. I don't actually post enough here to get **** closed.

Best answers
bad ass Sig Scruffie

I've probly had some closed here and there, dont remember any tbh

But We were all nooblets at one point.

Personally I try to keep the noobish side of me around, right now its locked in a cage ... but I might let it out for some bi weekly beatings here soon.

-shrug- then again i think some people [mainly myself] are just retarded in some sense, so you may interpret something as being noobish [like this post] but its actually just retarded. [dont think there is a good border between noob and retard, o_O]

lmao.

Best answers
Sonic, hibiki, opti and twister have each closed a thread..

opti's was i brought up the pope and he said religion was a bad idea

twisters was complete bs in my opinion since i didn't violate anything

Sonic was for OH YOU TOUCH MY TRA LA LA which is pure genius

and hibiki was for the rabbit that couldn't get laid...but it was gosh darn funny and he removed the link with a big deleted sign on it cause that is the only cool thing to do...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had one of my threads locked because there was another of the same topic in another section, and mine was the one in the right place. Screwy avatar discussions do not belong in ESF Chat!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For taking things quite serious and flame the crap out of the person who was just pulling my leg =p

Best answers
XD I IMed Deman being like "Awwww! You closed it!" >< I WASN'T DONE WITH IT...

Oh well...

::Sobs::

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I've never had any of my threads closed, recieved a warning, or anything. ;D
You sure? I remember you making a few rage-quits in the Model/Skin section and got handed out a few warning for flaming. Remember now?

I got a bunch of threads closed D:

Too many reasons, a few for flaming, a few for spamming, a few on request, and a few for questions that has already been answered, also a few stupid threads, but the last two were mostly from when I made my account.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm said:
You sure? I remember you making a few rage-quits in the Model/Skin section and got handed out a few warning for flaming. Remember now?
He was joking, you can check every thread made by the user from the User Profile, and see from that page how many have been closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom