So whos been banned?

Best answers
I am not talking about Osama, but who has been banned for talking about him? We were only trying to publicize a mod. It is a fun mod and if you banned people for it...just who?

Best answers
a) he wasn't ip banned
b) you will not publicize a disgracful and immature mod on these forums.

Best answers
Ok, look, I don't wanna get anyone pissed or anythnig, but we are trying to make a mod for those who were depressed from Sept 11. I'm sorry if you feel it's immature, but We're trying to get people to be more patriotic.

Best answers
i don't see how this makes ppl patriotic, insane, yes, some americans are ****ed up enough as it is, they don't need something like this to make them worse

vt

V
what he said

i have emailled valve executives, and the mod will be ordered to cease and decist unless it is closed down immediately.

Ten

Best answers
Er I'm guessing your going to get banned again also seeing as you came back under another name.

Best answers
im not causing any trouble
loosing my other account with 167+ posts is bad enough :/

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes right
he got banned cuz of causing trouble
others were re-banned cuz of causing trouble

Best answers
Before u start dissing the mod, I'll give u the specs on it. Then u can judge how EVIL it is.

-It is a deathmatch/teamplay
-You can choose between models of Osama, G.Bush, Taliban and american troopers and other fun stuff
-It uses the same weapons as HL deathamatch, but remodelled and evenly coded to make the game longer
-The maps are a litle authentic, but oh well

And VT, Valve can't do anything to us. It is an OPEN source code. They ask us to stop, we tell them you gave it to us!!!

vt

V
its not "open source"

read the valve disclaimer.

im sure youll notice something in there about valve restricting the right to shutdown any operations they deem in bad taste.

If you remember back, there was a mod being made about the US highschool shootings. Valve shut it down.

Simple, eh?

oh, and Akhkaru, next time you come into my irc channel swearing, i will personally make sure that the correct people are informed about your behaviours.

Remember, we are making this mod for the fans, so if the fans show no respect, then we loose respect, and get to a point where we dont want to waste our time on the mod.

Best answers
Fine

U make ur mod...

We make ours...

Simple as that...

Good bye ESF...You all are GAY!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that the sound of VT's axe grinding? You guys don't get it. This is their forum, their mod, their bandwith. Why can't they choose what goes here and what doesn't. You still have your freedom of speech. Say what ever you want on your own webpage or behind your computer. No one ever said free speech allows you to put what you wan't on a bilboard without the owner's decision.

I agreed to help Darkness and Local with mapping but I don't wanna touch the Osama thing with a 450 ft pole. If they wanna map for ESF, cool I'm still here. Just drop it ok? I lost cousins in the 9/11 attack and I have yet to belittle islamic people as a whole. Making the mod would foster hate for ANY person of that descent, and we should all remember that not every middleeasterner got up and danced.

And before I get flamed, I'm Native American Indian and Spanish, Methodist and certainly not on the Taliban's side.

Best answers
MY GOD THIS BLH THING IS GETTING WAY BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!!!!

Fine. If it's the name I'll change it! Bin Laden Hunt was just a cool name Ithought of. I am not against Bin LAden. I am Canadian. I don't even care. It was just for fun. I made the mod for a school project because my teacher hates Bin Laden and I thought I could get some bonus marks.

Then I told someone and poof I got a team. So I continued it. Tried making it public. It workied. It is klinda popular now. But if it's the name I'll change it.

THIS GAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTING OSAMA!!!

NOTHING!!!

Best answers
Maybe we could change it and make it a war between countries, each country has their own models, k?

Best answers
i don;t think you guys understand on what people are saying, its not the name, its just its a racist game, and not everyone wanted this to happen, actually, most of them didn't... thats like making a game called "Lets go kill some mexicans cuz they are illegally moving into america" so stop this mod because it really is a bad idea and you dont want to get into any illegal shit....

Best answers
We're trying to think of another mod to make, I'm thinking about DBGT, or Shadow Games:Car Boosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom