So whos been banned?

Best answers
Nope it's fixed...

No longer called BLH...

We'll edit everything and change it so it's not rasict...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ZZZzzZZZZZzzZZZ the forum are all quiet since the sigs no longer exsist in the forums..

saaaaaddd :cry: :S

Best answers
yaa true to tat
ohh i like your title Spin lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey dont look at me! dont ban me man! i just wanna map for them, and that mod sounds fun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive got a mod idea, maybe a caryover of random weapons to HL. Or a Gundam based mod. But i would like to see a Marty Feldman skin.

Best answers
ohhh man im so paranoid lately on these forums
:S :S :cry: :cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dontcha think that's kind of like saying, "Hey you! I'm not going to apologize, but you'd better forgive me!" If you did apologize, fogive me, but you could at least ask a little nicer. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL

Taco, the kiddies have their diapers in a bunch because everything they argue and fight over except the Models forum, the disk, and the Big Bang, and their favorite tool, the flame, has been removed. If they acted more mature, VT would not have done this. However, their reaction to cleaning up the forum has been to flame VT. C'mon guys I have watched you complain all day and none, repeat, none of you have done anything to prove that you are not what VT thinks you are. Stop crying, flamiing, and threatning and just behave, will ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom