So What Else Is New Besides the melee in 1.2

Best answers
alright but is there any certain version of anything i should use to actually make metamod load the pulgin??? Also on the plugin does it change anything about esf or just the models??? And if just the models what pl are required to go ssj3 and stuff i couldn't find that on there website!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viper8 said:
alright but is there any certain version of anything i should use to actually make metamod load the pulgin??? Also on the plugin does it change anything about esf or just the models??? And if just the models what pl are required to go ssj3 and stuff i couldn't find that on there website!
well ask then -.-'

Best answers
dude, evm and eea **** are posted on their forums! not here.

LOCKED.

lol i wish...

Best answers
you dont need metamod or anything because it comes in the install. Just take you metamod folder and amx folder and put them somewhere else and put the metamod/amx folders in the EVM folder there instead, you also need adminmod. Plus you have to find models or else you'll just see dummy models

Best answers
I cant find it in the install! were can i find it??? and i checked the site! And also i got the pack with just the one file in it is like evm_ascend.amx and it won't work!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is way off topic so I'm shutting it down.

If you have questions about EVM look in the help section and post in there if you don't find anything.

Kino, don't play moderator, that's our job.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom