So, what did Santa bring you?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest Cuc, the first weapon you have, the M16, is the most overpowered gun you'll ever get. >_>

Besides that little unbalanced puppy, I agree. I haven't played a game online this much since.. well.. Counter-Strike I guess.
M4 Carbine. Always and forever.

The guns are actually balanced very well. If you just scroll down through the guns you'll see that they all have advantages and disadvantages, so it's really a matter of whether you want power at the cost of firing rate and accuracy or whatever the case may be. Perks, on the other hand, sometimes make the playing field a little unbalanced. I remember playing a team where basically everyone had the 3 grenade perk. 15 men on their team, 3 grenades each. It was pretty ridiculous.

For the sake of remaining on topic, I got some cash for Christmas. I'll end up saving it for next term's textbooks and other school expenses, though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Shoes. Lord knows I needed them. And a 1 hour massage at a spa.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An awesome new PC microphone (USB enabled bishes!), Giftcards to Maggianos, Jack In the Box and Best Buy, A Wii, with Mario Galaxy, an "Office" themed t-shirt, Borat, Pirates III, and a CD of standup comedy by Dane Cook.

Not a bad year :)

...'Cept I hade to work from 10:30 - 6:00 Christmas day...

Best answers
Quite a few HD DVDs, a decent amount of money, a new phone and good times.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, your gf got you a spa massage, and you STILL don't get a happy ending?

epic phail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my present gives happy ending 24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Best answers
Well, like I said, i get gifts on New Years Eve, so here it is:

A Fender Jazzmaster o/ booyah :p Olympic white with bordeaux pearl pickguard unfunf.. I'll post some pics later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom