So the rumors were true...

Best answers
dbz movie?!?!?!?!? i thought it was a mith!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!! WEEEEEEPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! FINNALY!!!! IT HAS HAPPENED!! AFTER 3 MILLENIUMS A NEW SUPER SAIYAN HAS EMERGED...woops....wrong speech... hehe

OMG!! but it will never be the same as the series, and not cause its a cartoon...(whoever wanted to write this is stupid :)) i still think they cant find any1 that looks like goku, gohan, PICCOLO (that's gonna be hard) krillin....and vegeta...omg....that will be the day that some1 can act as him

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure someone can. But DBZ characters and ... everything are so unrealistic that I fear it will be too corny to stand. They'll either have to revamp all of the characters and the combat, or it will feel like a horrible martial arts soap opera. I give DragonBall: The Movie a 2, out of 5 :no:

Best answers
The cartoon es are ok(ish) and there probbably spd more on the cost of hair gel for Vegeta's character than the movie makes!

Oh and the bit about the word dragonball being the most popular search word, that was kinda me searching like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times for dragonball stuff.;)

Best answers
WOW! its gonna suck... Unless they find some cool way to make it with real people :\

Scruffie

S
I've known about this for months guys, the DBZ official site has info on it. It's been official for yonks.

Best answers
Excuse me, but the guy that played Wolverine is perfect for Vegeta. He's short, he can change his voice, and his hair has been spiked before. He also looks like Vegeta, and if he can pull off Wolfy, then he can pull off Veggie. His name was Hugh Jackman, or something like that.

But Goku, Goten, and Piccolo will be hard. Gohan...Tom Cruise :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have heard about this before and knew fox had the rights to this. I just hope they do a good job.

There have been more rumors floating around about actors who are going to play certain characters. And I just hope arent true.

I just can't imagine this movie being any good. But will I go see it? Most definitely. Will I like it? Still to be determined.

Best answers
I guess they already created a DBZ movie rip off over seas. It was so bad that people only recommended renting it for laughs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll suck but lord knows I have to see it. However in order to keep my dignity I'll be going at 3 AM with the rest of the freaks.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well it epends if it is about DB or DBZ, I think DBZ movie would not be great. since all the unreal effects. DB would not really be a family movie, if you see all the perversion in the un edited stuff, but they could scale it down and put a nice plot to DB

Best answers
i think goku should be...i dunno. no one can be him!! no one can reach out to his perfection!! (im a psyco....i know that :)) and i wonder how will they make the fighting...when 2 ppl are punching and kicking and u cant undestand what the hell are they doing....it'll be funny

maybe keano reavs....he might be able to be goku. nah...the voice isnt right. u need some1 to be a bit more soft. in his voice...

Best answers
The actors for this movie have been discussed time and time again. I feel we have come to the conclusion:

Jackie Chan- Goku
Jet Li- Vegeta
Samuel L Jackson- Piccolo

Then after that everyone has their own opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Minime as Krillin :laff: .And i know you guys think that it would be a bad movie but you will still be at the cinemas fighting for the tickets cuz You like DBZ.I watched that DB movie and man it sucked Son Goku was called Monkey Boy and Bulma Sito and Yamcha was called Westwood and Master Roshi (man they picked a perfect match for him :laff: ) was called some Magician guy

Best answers
goku is NOT from china or something....he cant be played by jackie chan. he should be some1 else...some1 with a strong look and a soft voice. some1 buffed...with lots of muscles...some1 like me!!!!!!! j/k....i wish

Best answers
i dont know... DBZ was best left as a anime cause it is so fantasy like... i mean look at goku...vegeta... there ripped like mutha ***ers and welll i think it would be hard to have all the actors that ripped...and be able to act.... well i hope they do a good job....cause with all the effects and stuff.... hopfully they wouldnt make it too cheesy....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmmmmmmm, can't wait to see this in order to make fun of it. Asside from the fact that we americans can't do anything right when it comes to doing something from another country, imagine how censored it's going to be. I'll be surprised if they're willing to show someone get hit on the face or something.

-Karrde-

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Mmmmmmmm, can't wait to see this in order to make fun of it. Asside from the fact that we americans can't do anything right when it comes to doing something from another country, imagine how censored it's going to be. I'll be surprised if they're willing to show someone get hit on the face or something.

-Karrde-
Well I highly resent that "we americans can't do anything right when it comes to doing something from another country" remark. It may be true, that we have extensive censorship rules but its not to the extent you show it to be. There have been plenty of movies that originated in other countries and where not ruined in the American version. **COUGH**Godzilla**COUGH**
I do agree that DBZ is not the best thing to make a Movie of with real people, but that whole thing about us Uptight Americans is entirely false and offensive.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh... Check the date, its almost a year old... "March 13, 2002"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom