[Old PotW] SO SAD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no, what I told about Trunks being too detailed in #43 post is pretty much nonsense. My whole point was that the detail of the hair really distinguish the 3D Trunks from DB Trunks. It was about Trunks not looking Trunksish because of the detail, not about that there must be less detail. 3D Trunks has way more hair (the little ones) than the one from DB, that's why he seems a bit out of picture. However noone could ever say that it looks bad or nothing like Trunks.

I'll be waiting for an in-game Trunks screenshot. :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking... about the sword metal texture, it would be cool to have something shiny/lighter. :D
I know it may be silly or just a small detail.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
w/e i think he looks great.... I mean if you look at him you know he's trunks and isn't that the whole point of the character. The hair looks awesome and trunks-ish IMHO. I might be blind but i don't see any differences from the original trunks.
btw i hope you'll touch up goku(atleast texture wise) to be on par with the newest characters(unless you already have).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no, what I told about Trunks being too detailed in #43 post is pretty much nonsense. My whole point was that the detail of the hair really distinguish the 3D Trunks from DB Trunks. It was about Trunks not looking Trunksish because of the detail, not about that there must be less detail. 3D Trunks has way more hair (the little ones) than the one from DB, that's why he seems a bit out of picture. However noone could ever say that it looks bad or nothing like Trunks.

I'll be waiting for an in-game Trunks screenshot. :)
I'd just like to point out that you sound stupid when you say "distinguish 3d trunks from the anime/manga trunks". You'd think that despite the quality, any form of 3d Trunks would distinguish the difference between the anime and manga version, just solely from the fact that you have access to all angles of the character at any given time.

And I'm pretty sure it's just you, the hair looks fine.

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I was thinking... about the sword metal texture, it would be cool to have something shiny/lighter.
I know it may be silly or just a small detail.
thats what spec maps are for, it'll add the shine in the lighting for us.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just like to point out that you sound stupid when you say "distinguish 3d trunks from the anime/manga trunks".
And I'd like to point out that you sound stupid whenever you post, child. You just can't keep it friendly, can you?
My point was that the hair doesn't look Trunksish because of the detail, but everything ended when SV told that it would look retarded with less detail while everything else is well-detailed.

I don't really understand the second sentence of your post, but if it's not about the nose, GTFO.

The model is awesome. Whoever says something against that is a ******
While I agree that the model is awesome, you just called me a ******, which most likely is insult.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is awesome. Whoever says something against that is a ******
You've recieved a warning for indirectly insulting hleV. :warning:

If you decide to discuss the warning in this thread, you will recieve a second warning and will be banned for 2 weeks.

Also, everyone is entitled to their opinions... if hleV thinks Trunk's hair isn't up to his preferences, he can gladly and hopefully discuss this with the development team, who seem to be willing to hear any and every constructive criticism. It's partly why they post some of this stuff, I assume. Who knows, maybe hleV is trying to explain a point he hastily presented, and instead of building on his opinion, he now has to defend it as if it tarnishes his credibility. The ironic part is that the people who claim he's going to extremes, are going to extremes to argue against his opinion.

In the end, the development team can do whatever they want... hleV is simply expressing a flaw he personally sees. GET OVER IT.

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Well, either way, I'd suggest we stop criticizing 2 not very well done screen shots of the model. They were done in the view port for fun, something SV did as a joke and to test the face animations. We didn't even want the team to post these at all till Trunks was unveiled properly, but since we were not at this weeks meeting, they posted it anyway. I'll have my good friend DT get Trunks rigged up so SV and I can get you proper renders of him. So I hope you'll hold your opinions till then.

Lets get back to the topic of this thread, and that is, why is Trunks so sad? My opinion is that his daddy touched him inappropriately =(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am telling you, he heard Raging Blast 2 was coming out.... or maybe.... Someone told him.... Sagas was returning...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lets get back to the topic of this thread, and that is, why is Trunks so sad? My opinion is that his daddy touched him inappropriately =(
Or maybe because his daddy didn't touch him... You know how he was always desperate for his approval ... well maybe there was something more to it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's Future Trunks being pwnt by Cell (I remember at some ep there was something like that for real(and moment I mean when he was about to travel with his time machine) lol)

Jay

Best answers
Mnah ...Trunks is just sad because he saw Vegeta's penis and it was so big compared to his lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom