So i find myself....

Best answers
It is a lot of love...mixed with a PINCH...just a pinch...of LSD o_O i think that is why

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of the threads, i never know what the hell they are talking about o_O.

But I made a vow, that I would never get addicted to the internet and such, and i plan to keep it..but the ESF forums have the cwaziest peoples

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So i find myself addicted to the ESF forums. I have no clue why and I get angry when people don't post cause im usually the one who's on the most. It really sucks. I need a life badly. Also I find that threads usually die on my posting. Don't ask me why but it usually goes for a couple hours to a day or so before someone posts on that thread.

Anyone else find themselves addicted to the ESF forums?
well i use to be....... but not as much but i can't seem to stop coming here for good threads that make me laugh like corrupt a wish

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, what magus says partially is true, he's the only reason i stayed here past a certain point.

way back when i made my First ESF Samus model he said he liked it, (even though it was extremely crappy even by my extremely low standards back then) so i stayed around longer to remake it for him. after that i just kinda got taken up in the modelling/skinning thing and now im a moderator o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
well i use to be....... but not as much but i can't seem to stop coming here for good threads that make me laugh like corrupt a wish
...right :p. Just searching your posts shows that 'today' you posted 30 times >:p.

I'm not really addicted. I just come mainly to correct and moderate these days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why, but usually when I signed up to forums I usually stopped going to them within a couple days, but this intrigued me <_<

I wish ESF was a hot chick cause I'm always on it :p

I need a life :\

and kidboy, we can tell you like these forums on account of you REALLY like to post after someone else's post :0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
I dont know why, but usually when I signed up to forums I usually stopped going to them within a couple days, but this intrigued me <_<

I wish ESF was a hot chick cause I'm always on it :p

I need a life :\

and kidboy, we can tell you like these forums on account of you REALLY like to post after someone else's post :0
AND WHATS SO BAD ABOUT THAT? :cry: I can't help it... Blame it on Magus! o_o

Best answers
Heh no one ever expects da jesus...never his fault...but anyway...does anyone here really play anymore...like the peopel that post here...i NEVER see play and i play in american and euro servers

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely see you, unless your under a pseudonym. I have been seein JP, RavenTrunks, KidBoy, Kaination, and Mccdbz5 on the main servers, including myself. But for the past couple of weeks I haven't played ESF much becasue I am working a new movie, once it is done, chances are I will start playing more often.

Though it is nice to see a firmilar name in-game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I play ESF on occasion. And to all those who don't have it. Get IRC.... Its addicting!
I don't recall ever having met someone from the forums in-game, except for yesterday when I saw Grega on one of the ESF-World server. :p Too bad it was kinda hectic at that time so we couldn't really stop to chat.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had this addiction problem for a while, then I discovered World of Warcraft, it solved my addiction to ESF Forum, ESF Fight Club, ESF IRC, ESF (the actual game) and anything else ESF related, unfortunately it developed into a more time consuming addicition (hence my previous absense) known as WoW disease...which I have yet to cure myself of.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
...right :p. Just searching your posts shows that 'today' you posted 30 times >:p.

I'm not really addicted. I just come mainly to correct and moderate these days.
Trust me , i would of posted more posts for you to read >_> but there's a fine line between alot of posts and things to say and do.

Well , it's not generally this forum that get's addictive , it's the lovely wonderful drug that is called the internet that started it all as i discovered you just can't stop playying a game to make sure you kiss the other guy's ass :O

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I, frankly, won't be surprised to see this community lasting after the dev team is done developing the game, even if that means that there will be a much lesser influx of new members.
I think the same, even if ESF won't go on developing, the forum will live on, no reason to shut it down or stop with it, people still can make random stuff for ESF 1.3 later, like models, sprites, you name it.

And its just a very good community, most of the times, people aren't really rude, want to help you out if you have a good question (and not one that has been asked for a million times).

You can post art here, stuff you seen on other sites that are mind boggling and want to talk about, or things that happened in the world, and ... well you name it.

ESF forums is mainly about the mod ESF, but there are so many things here, it will go on and on and on, untill noone will visit anymore, and I don't think that will happen soon.

I myself spend quite some time on here, not as much as I did before but I still look around on what's interesting, like development on the mod, or funny or serious threads, tutorials etc, there are 2 other forums I go to as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean KB, I used to post on every thread all the time when I first joined. There was a point where i'd roll out of bed in the morning to post, go to school and post during lessons (as long as there was a comp) and breaktimes, then rush home to post until i'd fall asleep.

One day I woke up and checked the member list to find I was the 25th highest poster on the forum surrounded by mods, smods and ex-mods. I'd only been on the forums for a little over a year at that point so I started feeling a *tad* concerned. I haven't been posting as much since then.

So yeah...i'd take Kurt's advice and get some offline hobbies, something to keep you away from the computer a bit. Go to a bar o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, ive been addicted to this community for a long time, sometimes i find myself not being bothered to post, but i always like seeing whats going on here, i like reading what people are saying, and i love the development section of the board just as much, looking at other people's creations and idea's... I dunno, its just everything i like on the internet all in one place, revolving around my favourate game.

Saying that ive been addicted to computers for years... its just great the amount of things you can do on them. If im not on my computer im either drawing, sleeping or out with my friends, or helping my mom around the place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
instead of waiting for people to make new sprites/model ect ect, you should learn to make some since you have soooo much time on your hands
If this forum wasn't so helpful in giving crits, I wouldn't really post here all too much. This forum got me into modeling, and I owe it that much to stay active. Oh ya, I also love ESF, so ya its cool. I thought I was addicted, but maybe I am not judging by how many posts some people have.

But I thank everyone for being so harsh some times with their crits, cause I have improved soo much. Kids don't understand where I get my modeling skills from, and I owe it all to these forums. ESF forums = the ultimate Tutorial.

But seriously Kidboy, If you found something, like a computer skill to have (ex. modeling), you could post your work, and then you'll love the forums all that much more. Plus, it adds another skill to your list. Its awesome getting crits from people much better than me, cause they know what they're talking about. If you want, IM me and Ill help you out on G-Max, just to get u started... cause hey, we all start out terrible... (well maybe not Enix and Kreshi, but most of us did)

I started out on Milkshape with no tuts or anything, it was all due to the community for me improving.

Lol- Look...
http://img307.echo.cx/img307/9261/trunksbg23vk.png
http://img307.echo.cx/img307/4105/sideview3ox.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/7784/pikkon228oy.jpg

I went from terrible to ok, to better... all it takes is practice.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
It used to be 200, I'd say he's getting better ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom