So i find myself....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
I'm on here quite a bit, but I check in short bursts. Obviously I like it here, or I would've left years ago. When I was in Florida about 2 weeks ago, I had access to a computer for about an hour in a coffee shop. One of the first things I did was check out the forum, and I scanned through the 12 pages of posts I had missed over the week. XD

But damn, you're on here 12 hours a day? ò_O
I'm not saying that helping out the community isn't, but wouldn't you rather do something more productive? Interpretive dance, perhaps?
Yeah I'd love to help out the Community or even the team but Im sure i'd just be a n00b in their way. It sucks being addicted. I can totally see the forums being a drug. Lol, its bad. Maybe the team should have me do something to keep me busy.... I'd do anything they'd want me to!

Actually I do have this site bookmarked.... And I memorized the url! HAHAHAH! I don't think I could go to rehab.... It would be too hard. Don't be cruel. Let me love this drug!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I bet that you barely know me.. =O
True to that but I mean to the people I talk to on the Foums like the Ravens, Logan, Mad, Magus, Chakra and others. You get to know how people will answer to questions or how they will be at helping out people. Its weird but also pretty cool.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next comes IRC O_O. Anyway I go on the site for like 1 hour at the LEAST per day. Then.. if i get bored, i use the almighty search tool! Sometimes I search for people's first posts and the like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its wierd, i really hate dbz

but here i am, whoring your poor forum and IRC....

\o/

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Magus and Majin_You I think are the most quiet out of the bunch.
I don't post as much anymore because I've posted about everything I've wanted to XD

Remember, I've been here for almost 4 years (maybe a bit more, if you count the old forums). In that time, one tends to post a fair bit of topics and will run out of ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O I think I'm addicted too. I spend over an hour on these forums every day. I like to keep track of new models and stuff, and there's a few threads here that I'm particularly interested in (the Budokai Tenkaichi thread, the ZERO Modelling Competition, ZeroNightmare and Shadershi's sprite stuffs, to name a few), so I often check the New Posts to see if there's updates.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, if Off-Topic posts counted, I'd be at like 3K right now. I used to be addicted to Models and Skins, but Off Topic is much better. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a nice community we've got here (for the most part) but man, I really think you need to find something else to do. 12 hours a day is about 10 hours WAY too many, if you ask me. o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I became a moderator I kinda stepped out of lurking
the side effect to that is that I spend like 4 hours a day browsing this
( this also has to do that I've stopped working, so I got alot of free time on my hands )

Best answers
I normally just read...and occasionally post with things that have to deal with the actual game and what can be done with the current version...not interested as much in 1.3...more on figuring out more things on 1.2.3

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bah Majin_You isnt that old :p

Yea ive been addicted to this place for awhile. Meeting Magus and IRC really got me sucked into ESF though.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Bah Majin_You isnt that old :p

Yea ive been addicted to this place for awhile. Meeting Magus and IRC really got me sucked into ESF though.
I happen to suck alot of people like that. :(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I happen to suck alot of people like that. :(
And that's all thanks to that one time I almost gave Magus a warning - that set him straight!

Yeah, this is one heck of an addicting community, even for those who don't like DBZ (myself included). When you get a good smattering of interesting folks who have some good topics to discuss, a community tends to propagate itself rather well. I, frankly, won't be surprised to see this community lasting after the dev team is done developing the game, even if that means that there will be a much lesser influx of new members.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is like a like a vortex just when you think your getting out, it sucks you back in.

You can ask all the esf users/mods/admins they will tell you the samething, so the question is what is the phenominon behind ESF can anyone tell us?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
ESF is like a like a vortex just when you think your getting out, it sucks you back in.

You can ask all the esf users/mods/admins they will tell you the samething, so the question is what is the phenominon behind ESF can anyone tell us?
Maybe they have subliminal messages? WHo knows..... What are your theories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom