SO GOD DAMN SICK OF THIS

Best answers
If I swoop at the wrong time im a ki n00b.
If I tleport too much im a telewhore.
If I stand and block im, well, a blocker.

then I get 3 guys on my ass beating the crap out of me and hurling insults at me. At this point the game is no fun and I just want to stop playing but at the same time I dont.

I wanna be able to beat these guys but they can teleport all oveer the map and still beat me to the punch. Im sick of people who think just because they are good at this game it gives them some sort of authority over other players to ruin their fun. For once id like to meet someone in a server who realises im new and is willing to give me a hand. Just doesnt seem to happen to any newbie I see. They just get beat up.

With these people still around its nigh on impossible to learn how to play. (bots dont suffice to me, not human enough.)

I hate it when people undermine me.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Best answers
I feel your pain man...some people can be real asses in ESF...ESF is one of the worst mods/games ive played peoplewise...hardly anyones a good sport...but dont let it get to you, theres always other servers...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
everyone has his own opinion. but i think esf is the best mod i ever played for HL.

as for -=CD=- Moose
just ignore them. and keep kicking their ass.

Best answers
Thats exactly the problem. I cant kick 3 peoples asses at once. Hell, on occasion I have trouble with one.

I may not be a good player, butr I dont want to win via exploits.

-Moose

Best answers
tissue, anyone?

if you cant handle the heat stay outta the fire, not to sound too cold hearted, but toughen up boys, theres alot worse fates than having some bitter, lonely, computer geek saying "ooh your a telewhore"

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is an easy solution to this problem. Ignore them. Because it doesnt matter what they say, if they don't like it, they can leave the server.

Any game played anywhere on the internet has people crying and whining about someone doing something they don't like.

Bunch of babies.

Best answers
Its true, well I dont look at what people is saying to me anymore, im to busy =)

So, I kinda' ignore them ... Like "Evil_TRunks" just suggested :)

And I agree to the point about people whining!!

Best answers
hey man, no prob if anyone says anything like that...
like, said before, ignore them, or u can act like a badass and tell them to stfu and kick their asses... :D which is waht i would've gone for... besides, ikno how to kill any "telewhore, blockwhore, ki n00b" or whatever...unless they jus play better than me;theres almost always a counter for anything they or you can do. (i said almost always cuz i dont want anything thrown back at me ;] )

Best answers
You think this game is newbie-friendly? Have you played Counter-Strike? You should be thankful that the system is easy to observe and learn, unlike a game where one mistake costs you 5 minutes of waiting. If you get good at the game, you win, simple as that. But why is winning the only way for you people to improve? I only got better through losing and through careful analysis of why I lost. Only then did I figure out ways to avoid what I lost to. Losing to someone better than you is the single most important factor in learning, all you have to do is swallow your pride. Don't ask them to teach you or lend you a hand, sit back on a building and watch them fight on your own. Do some damn analysis. Go spectator if you keep getting attacked. That's why the damn mode is there.

Best answers
um.......this was sent to my email WHY? i even specifcally said i didnt want anything thrown back at me.. jeez like 30 minutes and someones already pissed on everyone in this thread..? + i said if theyre jus plain beter than me, good for them..i do study, if i actually cared; anyway FoeverZero does have a point but not when its "3v1"...... not when theyre insulting u and gangbang u, why would u analyze that?

*edit* hell yea i play counterstrike...we talkin about esf here... on cs tehres tons of *and i thnk i literally mean tons of* "noob cs" servers....
jus a few days ago i got kicked cuz my ping was TOO LOW....lol that was a 56k friendly server

Best answers
its true that really pistes me off. u can get people 2 help u and then u whoop all there asses or practise and get stronger and when u find them agaian beat the hell outta them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you ignore them and let them kick your ass? I would want revenge. Moose may I ask what server you play on?.. Well anyways yea there are quite a few *******s who play. Specially HOWers. read about them on the stickies. Your best bet is to say something like "What you can't beat me alone" .. Ask for a 1 on 1 and show um who's boss..

Best answers
How about ya stop cryin and suck it up, so what if 3 people gang up on you and kill you over and over again, suck it up and stop freekin. there gonna see that its gettin to ya and there gonna keep doin it. what i like to do if i keep gettin 3 on 1 or 4 on 1, i call on all my freinds on msn that play ESF and i tell them to help me :smile:

Best answers
or you could just sit there and take the beating and like it.

Best answers
Havent you already made another thread bout this o_O
IMO im sick of people complaining about people complaining. Take it. Shut up.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have a problem with peeps, then just beam the **** out of them. Including if they swoop at you and you beam jump at the last second and kill all three of them. Also if you want to get good at ESF practice with bots try 1v1 first and wait until you get the hang of it then increase the amount or just create a lan server and just mess around and use any map to practice. Or you could just practice with your dawgs.

=/\/\C

Best answers
Just take all the insults from the noobs as compliments. Just like i'm accuse of hacking most of the time, i just laugh at it.

Best answers
cs is for newbies... its easy to be able to point and shoot. not to mention its the single most overplayed game in the world...

play a real mans game, like esf, tfc or avp2 :D
only real men have the right to eat raw meat and potatoes, not you cs poofies. ;)

Best answers
Write a book about it, moaning in here won't do you any good. Stay away if you can't win and get pissed. If someone is hurling insults at you, either you shut the hell up or you just beat them and laugh at them afterwards. If three people are at your tail, you can do whatever you want. If they still shout something like "telewhore" at you (never heard that before), then they're just pathetic.

Don't get too obsessed by a game, if you don't like how it's going, then just quit. This is nothing compared to what I'm used to.
-Lynx-

Best answers
u could squelch them.... cant u? besides it is just a game. they hurl insults at u and ur not able to beat them then just practice more and u can get better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom