Smooth Running Animations

Best answers
Well like the title say. How about some smooth running animations, the would be alot beter in esf 1.3, because it look's stupid if you run forward and the back. Whe got our smooth flying animations so smooth running animations can't be that hard.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the running is smooth now! have you played 1.2? or 1.1? they are both good. i dont see anything wrong with either of them. and the smooth flying animations is just instead of going left and going right and turning his torso. and when going up or down he goes up or down. now when going up goku looks up. and when strafing he actually goes diagonal and going down he looks down. play 1.1 and then play 1.2 youll see a big difference. he even runs differently in 1.2 its cool more like the show

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
The smooth transitions between animations are done via code by interpolating them with SLERP (spherical linear interpolation).
...But yeah, Dt's anims pwn ^_^
The 1.2 model animations already blend in with the one before & after it.

Best answers
Well it didn't look so smooth when I played it but okay.

Oh. I have 1.2
Just felt like the flying animations are so smooth against the running animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought u were talking about that u move faster than it seems. I mean it looks like ur feet slip on the ground because u move faster than the animation.

Best answers
I'm mean that when you run side way and then back it should not do that sudden back animation it must go smooth like when you fly sideway then back the up then forward. UNDERSTAND?

Best answers
well after all it is HL on quak2 angin so dont expect to mutch
ppl need to work hard to make theas work smooth so hard work is being done slowly with the best preformance for now there is a BIG even HUGE difrence from the last version
i cant realy say alot cos suden moves are the actual animations that change in a split sec
i gues u woulden want to make a realy be turn till the position is ritt for the smothness.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom