Smoke

Best answers
I was thinking today, how whenever a powerfull attack connects and whenever they think the opponent is defeated, the smoke clears and he is still standing. I think adding a smokey cloud for a few seconds where the attacks explode would add a nice touch to the atmosphere of the game. The only problem would be the lagginess, but it's done in Counter Strike, and PCJoe's particle system doesn't seem to lag either. And if lag is a problem the time the smoke lasts should be reduced. It also got me thinking where else smoke should be in the game, if it's possible that is.

I was also wondering where the particle system is going to be used in the game. So far the only place I've seen it is when someone is powering up on the ground. Heres a few suggestions on where particles should be:

-When somoene is charging an attack on the ground, or powering up/using turbo.

-When someone flys close to the ground dust should fly up behind him.

-Where there are explosions like I mentioned above.

-When someone does a high jump, like the jump Gohan does in his kamehameha movie, a small cloud of dust should be where he launched from.

-When someone lands/falls to the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IE partical system, which teh sexy PCJOE is making :D.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah... thats basically wat the particle system is for isn't it??... o yeh is it finished yet?.. the particle system...

Best answers
i absolutly agree!!! the dust clouds when the chars hit the ground would make it sooooooooooo cool!!! or maybe, with the new melee system, dust clouds could build up around someone who i meleeing! also just a suggestion, i think the enemy shouldnt be able to get near you while you are going ssj. but at the same time, make it dramatic. like when goku goes ssj for the first time. his hair starts turning yellow, but then it changes back... lighting flashes all around and DUST CLOUDS swirl around the char as his hair flashes yellow and origional color. then eventually after about ten seconds, he everything around him explodes and he goes ssj!!! then after the first time you go ssj, the next time you go ssj it happens in an instant but still with small explosions. wouldnt that be awesome!? the first time you go ssj its dramatic and the enemys cant do nothin about it. if they get to close, they get fried, and all ranged attacks launched at the char will be either deflected or explode harmlessly inside the aura of the char, not hurting him a bit. cool idea huh? probably alrady mentioned...

Best answers
I think that that would take forever to animate and code or whatever *delaying the release date :( * but it sounds ok....but a little too dramatic for me, but i like the dust idea but it would be even cooler if water that u flew close to would shoot up from underneath you, because wouldnt it look like dust also when u got close to the water but it doesnt really matter to me. but i like the swirling cloud of dust thing but it should be a swriling cloud of ki that would over the char then dissappearing to reveal a super sayajin now that would be scary cuz when u see that big cloud of ki u know everyone is dead and also when u go ssj on other people's scouters ur dot should get super huge during the transformation like swell real big then get back to where it would normally be at the reall ssj level.

Best answers
too dramatic??? ha, hahahahah!!!!! theres no such thing as too dramatic!!! i watched the episode like 3 days ago when goku gos ssj! "I won't let you get away with THIS!!!! grrr rrRRRrrrr RR I WONT LET YOU......." i get chills evertime i see that part. oO0O0oO0OoO0OoO0Oo and as for delaying the release date... i wasnt tlking about making it in the NEXT release!!! i meant like in future versions!!! hehe, oh and to prevent me from taking up space for a new thread, i got a quick question, will the auras be animated? i HATE the current auras, the just stand still and the sounds from powering up actually occur about 1 in 10 times, so its really uncool to power up in a ice shell looking aura with no sound. as of right now, i like dmz's power ups better. NO INSULTS TO THE ESF TEAM WERE MENTIONED HERE.....

Best answers
the smoke or dust should accur i think when they r firing loads of Rezenkou dan balls at the enemy with laods of dust then it would look like the dbz episodes like vegeta used rezenkou dan on cell then fired a beam to finish cell off but didnt kill him

Scruffie

S
Call me ignorant (most people do) but what is the new particle system by the, and I quote, 'sexy PCJoe'?

And when the hell did this whole PCJoe thing start up? I mean really, this is like stalking over the internet...:\

But I'm really not used to your strange customs... very strange...:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not in the cult, and dont go offtopic by asking a question that was already answered, dealed with. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also just a suggestion, i think the enemy shouldnt be able to get near you while you are going ssj. but at the same time, make it dramatic. like when goku goes ssj for the first time. his hair starts turning yellow, but then it changes back... lighting flashes all around and DUST CLOUDS swirl around the char as his hair flashes yellow and origional color. then eventually after about ten seconds, he everything around him explodes and he goes ssj!!! then after the first time you go ssj, the next time you go ssj it happens in an instant but still with small explosions. wouldnt that be awesome!? the first time you go ssj its dramatic and the enemys cant do nothin about it. if they get to close, they get fried, and all ranged attacks launched at the char will be either deflected or explode harmlessly inside the aura of the char, not hurting him a bit. cool idea huh? probably alrady mentioned...
Thats basically what happens, but u can attack them while they r transforming and it does that every time instead of just instantly transforming the 2nd time!!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh don't we all.....remember we saw the vegeta animation??.. its already in... well mayb its gona be changed, i don't know really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom