Smoke and things blowing up

Best answers
When 2 people enaged battle and one got slamed up into rocks the rocks blow up or lot of smoke come up When they fire fast small beams on ground there smoke and the ground blow up to

Can we add this in a particular way to ESF (I dont think they can pull a way to do but just asking) :D

PEACE LOVE
-Aeris

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smoke may be possible!! Altho, it will most likely cause lag, so that probably wont be in it!! And to have the ground break, well, it isnt een possible with the HL engine, so no chance for tat happening either!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smoke is bad >_<

Just look at CS... they're commonly referred to as "Lag bombs" rather than smoke grenades.

Best answers
I see with the HL engine it could not be but like partical point of the map ground could fall apart when we do a beam at it no???

And smokes.. lol Im a cs players i dont have problem with smokes
Its a part of the game
If you cant take a smoke
You cant have good FPS when u r high in the sky looking the ground
Almost same

LOVE
-Aeris

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im afraid not all users have 1.5 ghz p4's with a geforce 4 t blah blah blah ok.

Best answers
Thus is the wonder of the Graphic quality tab, thus those with the uber systems and Pentium 4's can enjoy their eye candy... and guys with the tinfoil and bolonga computers (like me) can enjoy a somewhat decent framerate. ^^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF does a good job at keeping high framerates when you're high in the air. And yes no lag grenades please :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing like seeing 2 dimensional, massive grey squares rise out of my bouncing rectangle thing as the terrorists rush in for the kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom