Smash bros styled ESF

Best answers
Just making this topic to see what people think about a smash bros styled ESF type game.

Best answers
Make it clear what you're trying to suggest in your post, else it's not even worth making a thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to break it to you, HL Doesn't use controllers!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is not a sugestion

Best answers
Hey thats the first time i c Hibiki not take action.You Should Move or Close It Or Somethin.:]

Smash Bro Style?? How will that go???That Would SUCK ALOT!!!???I MEAN WTF????
O_O :]

Best answers
you mean like bean beaten out of the map means respawn?
els i'm not getting you

Best answers
So let me get this straight? You want to scrap all the work the ESF team has done so far to create your new smash bro mod?
Are you crazy?

Best answers
You ****ing ******s it was a suggestion for a game that has nothing to do with ESF and would have no relevance with the people that created ESF thats why i posted in the suggestion board as an idea, as to think if you people would think weather or not it was a good idea for a GAME. plus it could have been discussed weather or not it was going to be on a console or PC. And theres nothing wrong with making it compatable with a Joy pad or something.

And if you move the thread it just prooves how wrong you people know you are.

Best answers
I was about to reply and stick up for the guy, but then he posted the second time.

Either way im kinda interested in finding out what you mean.. do you mean sidescroller type thing, like a Smashbro's rip off game with diff skins and DBZ moves??

And do you work for a company or something, cuz you said that its not been decided if it would be for console. So that makes me think you woudl have to work for a marketing department for nintendo or something. However a professional who wouldnt flipout like a child because some people flamed him, and he sure as hell wouldnt use a discription as vauge as what you did. So im guessing your just talking out of your ass about a console game.

One last thing, this "Suggestion forum" is for ESF suggestions on how to better the mod, not some sort of half-asked market research. I would actually classify this as an "OFF TOPIC" thread.

Best answers
Fonzy - i don't know if you have realized, but the "Suggestions" forum is for suggestions relating to ESF. These forums are put up and paid for by Greg who I guess is a part of the ESF team, or is like a sponsor for them and provides the space and bandwidth for ESF.

If you want to suggest making a whole new style of DBZ game then please find a relevant forum on the internet somewhere.

Best answers
alright you people got me, your right i shouldnt have flipped out like that for being flamed, and thankyou for not deleting my thread because up until now i only realised that the suggestion thread was for ESF stuff so thanks much for clearing that up for me.

But still a side scrolling ESF game would be pretty cool.

Although getting smashed away like in smash bros would be difficult to pull off in a DBZ styled battle but in this day in age nothing is impossible.

Best answers
Of course it's possible. But why change the gameplay. No one in the series get smashed a way and never came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom