Small Suggestions Thread

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ive had a decent number of small suggestions in the past that wernt really worth making a thread about, so, Im going to try to remember them and just make a list of all the small things that i think might make the game better... Ill edit/post more here if i think of anymore and if anyone wants to add a few I wont mind.

- First this would be a gameplay thing, when you have smoke left from a beam/blast, the diamond above an opponents head should be hidden like the character model is. As it is now you can easily tell when someone is swooping through smoke at you.

- Attacks like "Yellowattack" and "Greenattack" should all be called Generic Beam/Blast, I think color of the attack sounds a little lame.

- The throws in the game now should have something extra... like the longer you hold the throw the faster you spin, simple enough i think.

- Also a gameplay thing, this should apply to other similar situations as well. example: when your flying back from a basic melee attack... as it is, if you want to block you have to wait until your delay has ended and then press q, its frustrating sometimes because if you have kiblasts coming at you you want to hit q as soon as possible but you have to predict when you can because of the delay, resulting in you thinking youve started blocking but you just stand there and get hit. Instead, you should be able to hold q and once the delay is finished you will automatically start blocking, this is just for more smooth gameplay.

- There usually seems to be a delay after pressing the block key, dont know if its was put in or if its lag, but I think that should be taken out, just to make gameplay a little faster (not the delay from blocking to using melee).

- rapid kiblasts look like their coming from your back rather than your hands.

- a few animations, like the some of the generic blast shot and instant beam deflections, the hands dont move fast enough for how fast the blasts move, it looks unrealistic/not dbz like

I have to goto class ill try to remember a few others later and edit...

- When a beam/blast hits someone it explodes instantly. Instead it would look a lot better the beam/blast would slow down as if it was in a block struggle and explode after a second of impact.

- As above the same should go for a spirit bomb/death ball, but a spirit bomb/death ball should also slow for maybe three seconds if it hits the ground, like in the show. Both of these are considering it doest take too much work to implement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom