small regular ki blast

Best answers
you ought to be able to throw the tiny little yellow ki balls faster as you gain PL. The higher it is the more you can throw in a given time. It would be great to go SSJ and suddenly be able to throw them hella fast.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats only for people with lower end computers

anyway, the ki balls fire at a good rate now, any faster and it would mimic vegetas renzoku too much, then that yould have to be sped up and it would be lame. i think the speed of the ki balls are fine just how they are.
in case you dont know, if you hold mouse 2 (right click), the ki balls fire faster.

Best answers
yeah i was aware of that. and vegittas attack was what i was kinda goin for. im not satisfied with his either. maybe his could be just like the normal fast fire ki ball only much much faster and with more ki? i dunno i love that attack and wish it was as fast as in the show.

and shouldnt the left click version of the quick ki blasts be more powerful? since its slower? gotta have some reason you would want to use it instead of right click

Best answers
I can't see how it could be preciser then right-click.
i hit more with right clicking then with left.
the renzoku is a lil disapointing i think, it takes away half ur ki and it's only 6 kiblasts?
only good thing at it is that its much faster

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by joachim g
I can't see how it could be preciser then right-click.
i hit more with right clicking then with left.
the renzoku is a lil disapointing i think, it takes away half ur ki and it's only 6 kiblasts?
only good thing at it is that its much faster
i agree it should charge faster and take less ki

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
thats only for people with lower end computers
Not true. Not all processors and video cards work the same with Half Life. Half Life was never designed to use a Radeon processor and I have a feeling that's why I get hit pretty hard when there are a lot of people on a server. If you get two or more people throwing out ki blasts at rapid speed it's going to eat up everyone's framerate and lag the server with hit detection information.

Regardless renzoku is fine. If anyone's attack should be sped up it's Vegeta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom