Small coding error...maby

Best answers
I was running around in a lan game (was board and internet down) so i decided "Hey i know ill try scripting for ESF."

I came up with some interesting scripts. Like the out of ki decend script, or the shortpowerup when you hit turbo, but then i decided to make a script that has potential to really change the game.

My question is who can i PM with this info so that they know about it? And potentially change it or not its thier mod.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMHO, scripts themselves tend to be kinda lame. Not cheating, but kinda lame to use. My advice is to not bother with things that'll change the game. It's not really your call to make. Still, if there is a code bug, and you're fairly confident that it is a bug and hasn't been found yet, I'd suggest contacting PC Joe or Harsens. They're the 2 coders for ESF.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Thanx and after reconsideration (and much testing on the use of it) they wont impact jack ****. So ill leave it be and keep using them to improve my game ( kinda funny tho cuz i can tele faster than anyone here wit that script)

Best answers
Heh, just some little script thing that presses the teleport key for you like... 4 times in rapid succession.

Basically, you teleport 4 times in the time it takes most people to teleport once.

I think... Somethin' like that. I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom