slow swooping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
off and on.. i swoop.. and i drain half my ki to go 3 feet. it's slow and i get messed up by the rest of the fighters due to my slow swooping lol. i go just as fast by regular flying without turbo. i have no idea whats wrong. my ping was 50 and everythign ran smooth except teh turbo. *just happened today*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try different servers. I noticed one in particular changed a cvar or something to make it near impossible to swoop, the rest worked fine for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any settings to the cvar that would make the players have a less chance to swoop? i'm getting information on how to make my own server, and i don't want the company to complain about the swooping. so if any coders/.cfg makers have any ideas, please help me.
Thanks in advance,
Iceman.

Best answers
if the rest of the fighters are going fast and you're going slow, then it shouldn't be anything to do with the cvars

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sv_maxspeed "2000"
It should already be in listenserver.cfg and server.cfg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I've been to that server. It was good for beginning since it was slow paced, but it's annoying if you become better at 1.2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
sv_maxspeed "2000"
It should already be in listenserver.cfg and server.cfg
thnx, any way to increase ki when attacking? for instance, after hitting a combo or whatever, is there anyway to increase it to where i can get more ki raise per hit?

Lemme try to explain it better, is there a way for me to raise it so that we get more ki per hit? I was on one server, and the ki outcome was sweet. A combo would give you like 50,000 ki rather than 1, 2, 3 thousand. It helped alot since i got SSJ Vegeta in 15 minutes rather than 3 hours.
Thnx For the Info Pc-Joe,
Iceman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
thnx, any way to increase ki when attacking? for instance, after hitting a combo or whatever, is there anyway to increase it to where i can get more ki raise per hit?

Lemme try to explain it better, is there a way for me to raise it so that we get more ki per hit? I was on one server, and the ki outcome was sweet. A combo would give you like 50,000 ki rather than 1, 2, 3 thousand. It helped alot since i got SSJ Vegeta in 15 minutes rather than 3 hours.
Thnx For the Info Pc-Joe,
Iceman.

Sounds like one of those situations where there were people with a significantly greater amount of PL, therefore hitting them as a lower PL player would result in greater PL gain.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, but that's already fixed for the patch (which will be comming out in the following week). We basically tripled the PL gain for melee, seems to work pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's good to hear, since the PL gain has started to get annoying when you spend about 5 minutes beating people down and then have about +25,000 KI from it, woo >.<

/me can't wait for the patch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you very much. Yes I guess it was due to teh fact that everyone had high pl when i first joinend. Anywho, I can't wait for the new patch.
Thanks for the Info Pc and Mr. Satan,
Iceman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom