Slow motion ....

Best answers
I think that if the team makes the beams header beagger and if they implement the slowmotion thing from jk2 (it's possible) :
EXEMPLE (if the team also implements a fatal move for every character --->like Piccolo's "MA-FU-BA" when he transfers "god" into a bottle and it's it --->from Dragon ball) when they do that fatal move the screen becomes black and the camera make's a 360 grades moving slowly around the player as he gharges it and then........ yea and the melle could use some slow motion thing when hit the time will stop for a split second for the characters to continue the fighting and to give them enough time to think on the next move like a counter would be nice and that way you could be able to do combos and even special moves like super elbo's ,etc;

Thx in advance

Best answers
I think that would be stupid having the game slow down and getting different camera angles of you killing someone... Just doesn't appeal to me as well it would take a ton of tweaking to get it right... Just my opinion, I mean its not a horrid idea but I've heard better :)

Best answers
omg that would be soo laggy, slow motion? wtf why plus this is fast pace action not the matrix this would add to the lagg, plus it would be a usless feature

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea if your are in a server with a lot opf people i would hate just the game slowing down all the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom