Slow Motion Rise of Flight

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_ftJd2y02A

This is my first video in Rise of Flight, so be gentle. :p

Although one or another scene may be loosely based on historical events, the video is fictional. I had a lot of fun making it and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
404 Not found.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liked the music, liked the cinematography, but thought the direction could be better. What I mean by that is I think it would have been better had you shown the aircraft in relation to the geography below it, or perhaps zoom out during the aerial scenes so you have a better idea of the size and scope of the world in relation to the aircraft. In addition to that, I think a zooming out would have been good for certain dog fight scenes. Everyone loves watching aerial acrobatics, but if we're right on the craft, it's a little difficult to understand whats going on. Good first attempt, though.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I actually have 45 minutes worth of dogfights (including zoomed out where you can see up to 30 planes) recorded, it's just that the song is too short and I chose what seemed to fit the best with it, still, the video is not 100% as I planned it, because I failed to learn to use the Mission Editor due to outdated tutorials, so I had to use the 'Quick Mission' which really limited me, I had planned scenes with huge bomber formations and such, which are just not doable on Quick Mission.

Oh well, when I finally learn how to use that bloody tool I'll make another video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom