Slightly Improved Teleport

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking that maybe if you hold down the teleport button, it would show a small charger that, the longer you held it down, the farther you teleported. I'm not saying super duper far away but maybe 2 1/2 teleports at max. It would definitely help with those telehits :).

-UltraPerfectCell

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, just a normal teleport if you tap it.

Best answers
well obviously my idea was not understood...my idea is kinda like this but has a little different concept just check out the thread i posted a more updated version of what im talking about...

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, your idea is if there is a beam coming at you or if you don't wanna be hit you push a button and are instantly teleported to a random part of the map -_-'.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
this isn't a good suggestion either
I think this has been suggested before ...
just bind 2 key with teleport and press them at once ... then you have you double teleport ...

charging teleport would suck ... or have you seen this in DBZ ??? (and I'm not talking about Goku('s instant transmission))

[mod]Goten-son stop spamming, because he had another teleport suggestion ... you suggested 2 different things[/mod]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
I was thinking that maybe if you hold down the teleport button, it would show a small charger that, the longer you held it down, the farther you teleported. I'm not saying super duper far away but maybe 2 1/2 teleports at max. It would definitely help with those telehits :).

-UltraPerfectCell

Mr. Satan's Script Can do that perfectly..
with no probs or charging
his script can have 2 bottons that one is I think 4\3 teleports..
and the other is almost all across the map which really is cool! :yes:

`nuff said!
:D

Best answers
ืฉืœื•ื
ืื ื™ ืฉื•ืžื™
ืื– ื›ื•ืœื›ื ืฉืชืงื•
ืื ื™ ื™ื•ื“ืข ืฉืืชื” ืœื ืžื‘ื™ื ื™ื ืื™ื–ื” ื›ื™ืฃ ื–ื”=\
ืื– ืžื™ ืฉื™ืฉืจืืœื™ ืฉื™ืขื ื”:D

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
-=ShomY=- said:
ืฉืœื•ื
ืื ื™ ืฉื•ืžื™
ืื– ื›ื•ืœื›ื ืฉืชืงื•
ืื ื™ ื™ื•ื“ืข ืฉืืชื” ืœื ืžื‘ื™ื ื™ื ืื™ื–ื” ื›ื™ืฃ ื–ื”=\
ืื– ืžื™ ืฉื™ืฉืจืืœื™ ืฉื™ืขื ื”:D
speak english or you'll get a warning ... read the rules/ stickies before you start posting

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
is that hewbrew?
wtf how did u type like that??

anyway, a charge button would be a good idea i think. would be good to catch an opponent off guard and not have to break your finger pummeling the tele key. also u cant use it to run away because u have to charge it.

Best answers
hmmm Yea preety good idea ... but I think the max should be a bit bigger :\ ... like 3 times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom