skinny bug

Best answers
Every once in a while, usually when I'm getting up from being meleed, but what happens is my body stretches out kinda and it looks really weird for a second. Its nothing big, doesn't mess up with gameplay, just looks kind of weird. Sorry if this has already been said

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me guess, you were trunks, died, when your body was still on ground, you changed to a different character, the model went all streched, right?

Best answers
no, most of the time I'm vegeta. I'm rarely trunks. Its actually never happened to me when I'm trunks. I get wirey when it happnens. I have the same model, but it looks like its wrapped around a different person. Everything gets thinner and stretched out more. Hard to explain. It goes away, its not that big of a problem. It lasts about 5 seconds at the most.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you could try reinstallting esf if you dont want it anymore. i only have that problem is i chose another person.. from gohan to trunks ...

Best answers
it didn't happen to me untill 1.1
i get that when playing vegeta, it happens sometimes when dying
i guess it's a missing animation because it's the same as when you give vegeta a weapon he shouldn't have

Best answers
well if you check HLMV and choose melee 1-3 they get stretched.. its just odd animations

Best answers
Its just unfinished animations or animations not suspose to be used for that character, Not even close to a bug.

Best answers
You were probably using a custom model not compatible with Beta 1.1

You'll either have to use the standard models or download one that is compatible

Best answers
Its not really a big problem, I just thought it was something you guys could look at. I personally don't care, I just thought you guys would like to know about it. I have the origional models, and have downloaded nothing except teh actual installment of 1.1, and the bots. Today I actually saw it happen to someone else on my comp. As in they were hit and getting up from a melee attack and got really skinny and wirey. I just thought you guys might like to know about it.

Best answers
If it get skinny and wiey, it's certainly a animation bug, and not an ESF code bug, you should have better posted this in the models/skins forum...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 bucks hes using the majin vegeta model from redsaiyan that isnt compatible with 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I have the origional models, and have downloaded nothing except teh actual installment of 1.1, and the bots." You owe me 10 bucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it lasts 5 seconds? take a before and after pic of it. before i have to pay UltraPerfectCel's mom for last night :laff: :laff:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this happened to me before. and when it happened i had original model so its nothing like the model is compatible with 1.1. and this mostly happends to me wehn i get hit on to the ground, just as im getting up the body streches out for about 3 seconds. itsdoesnt happen that much so it isnt that big of a deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What, did she buy you pokemon or something? Lmao, Pain. Your a toys are us kid, not a male whore.

Best answers
its happened to me too,its just a missing animation,or something like it

And no Im using my default models,nothing custom,not even the sprites (My HUD!!!:'()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom