skinning tutorial

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi every one ,i know wat you all are thinking omfg another noob wel this time its diferent:
I am going to skin my goku but i cant find a good tutorial for the face and wel i got how to skin as darkone tutorial but so manny people already use that style so i wanted to ask is there like a skining tut of godhand or smo's style ?
or eaven anny other tuts are great just as long as they are for ps

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yep you captured my thoughts exactly.

Neither Smo or Godhand have made a tutorial recently. Smo made an old one of how to do plan fold, but it's disappeared, and was that good (it was his old dodge and burn style).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah wel i have never seen a tut from godhand and wel smo's old style wanst that good the new one is kindof ok but eclips could u make a tutorial seeng your not half bad yourself

Best answers
smo actually did start off some tuts but too many people just ripped off the tut directly instead of eksperimenting working with it making their own style they just ´tried to rip of smos style and i kno youve been a member longer than i but id say dont try to make models in smos style i dont think hed appreciate it... and hey who would? besides look at youre perfect cell why should you change style?! its perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont want to model in his style but i want to learn on how to skin and sutch

Best answers
oh then i have a great tut but its for folds and clothes dont kno if you can use this but ill just post it anyways http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/qbranch/tutorials.shtml (to avoid misunderstandings i didnt make it i said i have it cuz i have the url)
and btw do any of you happen to have darkones tut? ive been trying to pm him but i dunno if hes pm box is full or... and if you do have it can i have it id like to see it since everybody are talking about it my mail is
[email protected] thanks in advance.
and im sorry if that wasnt the cind of tut you were looking for

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone *coughDarkone/Dancough* even ripped a pic DIRECTLY off smo's tut and put it on his skin.

Best answers
Well like I said in the other thread , I will be making a detailed tutoarial when I arrive home in norway, which is in 3 days from now , so relax and wait if you are forced to .

Edit : My friend next to me says you can jack of while waiting too, time goes faster :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok dude wat part of : I am going to skin my goku . didnt u understand? im searching for manga jall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its coo homez i know your just trying to help me and i respect that :)

Best answers
well since mostly of the tut i posted here is on how to plan on the folds structure depending on size material and so on you can still use it...
and btw i second zeldalinks suggestion of eclipse making a tut youre a really good modeler would be great to see some tuts from the modelers on this board but of cause its understandable if you dont wanna risk to get ripped...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe no one knew godhand made a tutorial...HELLO?!?!? HES ZERERTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom