SKINNING COMP!!! My Piccolo!

Best answers

Skinning comp! If you're interested in skinning my Piccolo, post here. DO NOT PM ME! I will PM those selected with the D/L link and specifications.
SKINMAPS NOT PROVIDED! That's right, as a skinner, you should know how to make your own. I will only accept applications from people who's work I've seen. Post your work here if you need to show me.

When skinning my model you may post updates here, and the best skin will be chosen, and the skinner will be showered with praise from everyone in the world!
... Okay not really, but you will get a rewarding feeling knowing that you've helped a small modeller like me with his first ever Poly-By-Poly model.

Remember, it may be a bad model, but a good skin can save a bad model, but a bad skin can ruin even the best model.

MAY THE COMP BEGIN!

Best answers
Erm.... I think you need to comsult a admin before starting a comp... And er.... That model sucks balls... Dont know any real skinner that would put time in that... SO er... good luck bud...

Best answers
Okay, it's not a comp. I'm just seeing who can skin my model the best. And I think you suck balls. It's my first model, and next time you crit a model, tell them WHY it sucks balls, instead of just being a complete @$$-hole, okay?

*EDIT* My apologies for that flame. I'm sorry, but I was just very angry at what that guy said.

Best answers
well i can give it a try if ya wont me to (might not be great but it wont be bad either hehe)
pm me if ya wont me to enter ^_^

Best answers
Jimesu, just ignore him. I mean, look. his name is Gonadz. and his Location is "Between Your Legs, Slidely To The Left"
He just likes talking about male genitalia.

Anyways, seriously, for your first model that is pretty damn good. And I seriously doubt you need Moderator permission to make a compo. All forum compos are about seeing people's skills. gl

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could give skinmapping and skinning it a go, aint got nothin better to do

Best answers
Hey Gonadz go easy man :p .
And guys don't act rude to ma Gonadz :eek:! . He didn't mean it in a bad way , sorta . yeah :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Erm.... I think you need to comsult a admin before starting a comp... And er.... That model sucks balls... Dont know any real skinner that would put time in that... SO er... good luck bud...
Lets see if you can make something better, and then we will listen.

And its a great model for a first. I MIGHT try skinning it, But I got a lot of other **** to do..

Best answers
Okay, PM's were sent to: SSj Nathan, nuttzy, Crackerjacl and .Slim//. If you didn't get the PM for some reason, PM me and I'll re-send it :)

Best answers
i will Try :p

I will try to skin you piccolo. :notice:
it will be cool :talk:

you can contact me on msn ([email protected]) or icq (172496922) :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I need some more skinmapping practice so i could give the skin a shot too.

Best answers
Element4q2, I will send you the details, but Zarp, I'll need to see some of your previous work.

Best answers
Gondaz u tosser, seriously I couldnt make a model even near that and ive been modeling for like 2 months now :D So good on ya mate, I dont have any critz accept mabye make it a tiny bit taller as Piccolo is huge, but its great!! I would skin it but lol :p im no good...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
spam:
dont u be callin my nadz a tosser now.....

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill take a whack at it

Best answers
Enough talking about Gonadz. :\

Everyone who wants to skin this Piccolo, go ahead. Stick with the topic, and everything will be OK. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom