skin/look choice

Best answers
i was thinking maybe it would be nice if u could choose from more skins ..for some characters like gohan

example

teen gohan with orange gi
teen gohan with piccolo suit
adult gohan with orange gi
adult gohan with kaioshin suit
adult gohan with black suit
teen gohan with saiyan suit?

or trunks with jacket or saiyan suit and so on ....

anyone else ever wanted to choose a certain saga look? :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would also like to have skins for characters. Gives you a feel that you are playing tenkaichi or budokai ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never really wanted a different look. Well mybe Vegeta with his Buu saga suit. But not really no

Does that make me simple :s

Best answers

in ecx u have like 2 different chars of goku with 2 suits .....i was thinking of 1 character but with the chance of having more skins to select ...without affecting his attacks and stuff ...maybe attack colors and poses ..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nop, that doesen't make you simple Greg ^^ It's just most of the players dont like the characters skins, and they ussually are googling models. Why not just make aditional skins? That's more simple.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont forget we do reserve the option for people to add more skins as seperate selections.

Well the old system did. The new one isnt fully implanted yet. Not sure how Raven and LOD will cook that soup ^^

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dislike the idea. There are/will be custom models. You will always be able to change your characters skin by changing default one's model.

Let the developers do what is really needed. AFAIK you will be able to add custom characters (that means the same characters with different outfits) yourself.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But disadvantage of the custom models is that no one sees your model except of you
I really like the idea, because I think it will vary the game again IMO

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will be able to add custom characters (that means the same characters with different outfits) yourself.
Admins can do that in their servers and connecting players will have to download the stuff, right?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But disadvantage of the custom models is that no one sees your model except of you
I really like the idea, because I think it will vary the game again IMO
Aren't custom models for your own benefit anyway?

Besides, fan-made skins and models (SV being particularly worthy to mention) will start being made after the release. Consider the one default skin an incentive to start making your own ^^.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan will remian in his purple suit until the end. If you want to create your own fan model of Gohan in his other suits, feel free to do so. =)

Best answers
I personally hate when everyone has the same character with the same skins. Different skins would really give more options to set you apart, and I think that'd be awesome to have at least 3 skins for each major character, Buddy System excluded or maybe revised later.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, unless you guys want to go ahead and do some custom skins and model edits, feel free to do so.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw custom models work, so if you have a custom model installed, and somebody else has you'll see that model if they use it, or they'll see it if you use it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you force player to download the custom stuff if they're joining your server (of course you can)?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be interesting if models had different subskins to select from, but if it required a different model i would forget about it and leave it to custom models.

It might be an idea to do what HL DM did with player colour and apply a RGB to certain parts of the skin? That way you could change the hue of your characters clothes, have some individuality, and not need additional subskins, plus you a re using a standard HL function so it should be fairly easy to implant.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you trying to say, sidewaysfcs07? The outfit that Gohan is wearing in the second picture is already in ESF.

If you're trying to recommend that we model Gohan in all of the suits that you showed above, unfortunately the team will not be able to do that due to their assigned projects that they're working on. I'm sure our talented community will make Gohan in his other suits sometime in the near future, though.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be interesting if models had different subskins to select from, but if it required a different model i would forget about it and leave it to custom models.

It might be an idea to do what HL DM did with player colour and apply a RGB to certain parts of the skin? That way you could change the hue of your characters clothes, have some individuality, and not need additional subskins, plus you a re using a standard HL function so it should be fairly easy to implant.
Can this be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom