Skin edits

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this r my first skin edits hope u like them:)

Hope u like them gnarf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i really like it^^
u schould be releas it^^

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they r cel-shaded and I got them from esf-world so if the makers say that I can release them I will. (or I can skin-edit the real esf models and release them but this is much cartoonish)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Or u can cell shade the original esf models (well its not really cell shading but who gives) and put this skin on. I can do it for you if you'd like. So u dont have to go wasting ur time getting permission =]. Anyhow, i dont really like the fat/evil buu much but the cell is awesome. GJ

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah dendza, it's about time you put that artistic talent to something like skinning, great reskins, everybody's gotta start somewhere.

Best answers
maybe it just me but i dont notice much of a difference from those and the ones you and get at the gsf-united site.

Best answers
wow they look great. if you edited all of the cell shaded models in that same amount of quality, i would probably even stop using regular models and switch to cell shaded. cheers.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if u want I can post textures and u make "cel-shaded" models Neon?
And thx everybody 4 critz.Public Enemy I have mostly done face changes and re-coloring so this r my first 1s 2nd 1s will b better (hope so;D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom