Six Monitors, One Video Card

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how anyone could play like that. It's not seamless, there are huge freaking gaps between the monitors. For the price of all those monitors, you could just as easily use a 40" (probably more) HDTV as a monitor.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right. It would be better though if somehow the LCD's had thinner "frames". Or if you had a giant Led display. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how anyone could play like that. It's not seamless, there are huge freaking gaps between the monitors. For the price of all those monitors, you could just as easily use a 40" (probably more) HDTV as a monitor.
What if they combined 6 40"? That might work.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
it sux for playing i think it's more for presentation purpose like in shops :p
to sell 5xxx better

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't understand why make cards support 6 screens and not just make one screen that big.
The gaps between the screens are just disgusting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are enough problems with eyefinity x3 (mostly aspect ratio). I mean seriously, there are games that have problems supporting reg widescreen gaming! (16:9/16:10)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why make cards support 6 screens and not just make one screen that big.
The gaps between the screens are just disgusting.
because making a 5760x2160 monitor can be very, very, very expensive

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see it as an advantage to game desing more than game playing in 1 screen you could have your game code in the other photoshop for sprites and textures in another a model program and so on

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
because making a 5760x2160 monitor can be very, very, very expensive
There would still be kids with very rich parents that would buy them. Think about the people that buy a, let's say, 5469$ PC + what ever cooling they choose. It would be like buying 2 computers. And since they can afford 1 they can probably afford the screen too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, kids usually don't opt for anything that requires effort/skill to put together. The real people buying this are the 20-50 year old enthusiasts who don't game often. They would buy it because it's fun to build, it's fun to be at the cutting edge, and it's six god damn monitors.

Six. God. Damn. Monitors.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, kids usually don't opt for anything that requires effort/skill to put together. The real people buying this are the 20-50 year old enthusiasts who don't game often. They would buy it because it's fun to build, it's fun to be at the cutting edge, and it's six god damn monitors.

Six. God. Damn. Monitors.
Amen! The coolness factor is really high.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Odds are people will eventually put together triple six monitor systems, creating the number of the Beast, thusly summoning Cybersatan and starting the Cyberpocalypse.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Odds are people will eventually put together triple six monitor systems, creating the number of the Beast, thusly summoning Cybersatan and starting the Cyberpocalypse.
It's been foretold that the creature spawned by this event, will have such an high resolution, with amazingly detailed textures, it makes eyes bleeds when they catch sight of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only (re)solution is to find the Pixelomicon and destroy it, so the beast can never be summoned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom