Singleplayer

Best answers
How can i play ESF in singleplayer? Where is written to Start game no button in that place so what cna i do? :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no "singleplayer". You can create a "local game" and play with bots if you'd like, though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There is no "Start game" button in ESF, that button is only in Half Life

You can create a LAN game and play with bots (unless you're using 1.3 Open Beta, because that version doesn't support bots)

But if you're not using the official HL to play the mod then there is no support for you on these forums

Last edited:
Best answers
Can someone just explain for 1 to END how to launch the game with bots without errors please if somebody can i very wan't to play ESF ;(

Last edited:
Best answers
No friendly guys in this web page so i just delete the game becouse nobeody can help me....

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get steam buy half life and we will help you

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bondas25, Half life 1 costs less than $10 in some countries, or you can find them for a bargain over some sites!
The thing is the ESF community does NOT give support to non steam players or won players, what means whatever question you got about esf, you will find yourself alone in this forum.

make a quick buy of half life1 in steam and you won't even have to wait for the cd, you can download it from steam servers at max speed, run the game once and install the mod.

Quick, Simple and Clean. Plus you get lots of support from esf community :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are all friendly.
Some of us are so friendly they spam (just like my ^_^)
So, basically do what GATE told you.
It's 10 dollars dude
Sometime steam sells it for 3 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom