Single Player

Best answers
Hi, i would like to know if the Dev, team has any plans to put a single player mode in ESF? it would be soooo cool to have an SP mode. BTW i really like ESF.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. The closest thing you will get to single player is making a server and playing with the built in bots.

Best answers
Thats cool. it's just like playing offline. in offline you only battle bots.. so really theirs no difference.

seb

Best answers
If you have half-life 2, there making a dbz source mod that will have single player soon enough ;) Starting from the Saiyan Saga! Roar!

Best answers
h*ll yeah!!! thats cool, i am getting HL2 in a few days. is it the ESF team making it??? DBZ was best from the saiyen saga up untill GT! i think! BTW dude i like that sig!!!!

seb

Best answers
No, the esf team will not be making it. ill find a link for you in a sec.

Allrighty, here you go (i removed it, ill PM it to you if thats fine)
i think they have some WIPs allready, there is gonna have multiplayer too aswell :tired:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't give that link as that would be advertising which is against the rules. Single Player won't be added to ESF as it is just too much work and the team doesn't have time for that.

Best answers
Thats cool i found the site!! you can still pm me that link. but what is a WIP????

Best answers
Great but.......how do i get it? BTW i got to download ESF again! i like that you can put bots in it.

The one for HL2 i found was a different one??? Hmmmm.

seb

Best answers
well, there is one for unreal tournament 2004 engine. the wips are like screenshots, and videos i think they have some with the link i gave you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are about four or five mods being developed for better engines (UT2K4/5, Source) but the sad fact is that none of them are exactly close to completion. Anyway, discussion of other mods on these forums is prohibited, keep it to PM's or ideally the forums of the mod(s) in question.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actaully, according to their site, SOS is going to release in a couple of weeks or so. But I highly doubt that it's true.

Best answers
SSJAgentSaba said:
If you have half-life 2, there making a dbz source mod that will have single player soon enough ;) Starting from the Saiyan Saga! Roar!
Now thats what im talking about! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I figure the question has been answered so how about a mod closing this thread. Perferably pain because he loves me the most.
Warning for rogue moderation and spam.
No I'm not kidding either.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom