Single Player DBZ game?

Best answers
Does anybody know when the heck anyones going to make a single player dragon ball z game? ive been kinda sick of all this internet gaming where you cut right to the action. i wanna play some DBZ with a story behind it.

Best answers
there is a PS2 game "Budoukai" it has a story mode. but ppl say it's easy.

::EDIT::

it's a standalone quake II mod
lol .. dude!! standalone != mod (a standalone can't be a mod!) it was a mod but then they truned into a whole game (meaning you don't need quacke II to play it)

almostdeleted

A
Ive heard of SOS but I never really went to the site. When they say standalone does that mean I can just d/l it even if I dont have quake II?

One more question: Is it our yet?

WOOT 200 POSTS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Ive heard of SOS but I never really went to the site. When they say standalone does that mean I can just d/l it even if I dont have quake II?

One more question: Is it our yet?

WOOT 200 POSTS

yes thats what it means:D They are almost a perfect mod:]

W00t 906 post lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a good story driven dbz game would be great, like the rpg on the snes

w00t 2417 posts.......;/

Best answers
you could try to talk to the bots.....hehe and then slap them bcause they are rude----lol:devil: :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, SOS looks awesome. Why hadn't I heard of it before this thread?

Best answers
Yeah SOS does look awesome, can you download it for free (if yes then where?) or you have to buy it? Ive never seen it in a store so im guessing you can d/led it, but where??

Best answers
and why the heck are you all talkin about this in the esf forum. Its kinda rude to discuss someone another mod in this forum. Go to the off topic or dbz forums to talk about sos.

Best answers
chill out :p
maybe yeah it's better like you said. the guy is just asking, we are not really discussing it!

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b

lol .. dude!! standalone != mod (a standalone can't be a mod!) it was a mod but then they truned into a whole game (meaning you don't need quacke II to play it) [/b]
Mod=modification, there still making a modification for the Quake II engine, and there actually modifying the engine itself, just because there including th engine doesnt mean its not a modification.

Best answers
SOS is gonna be a stand alone game using the Quake 2 engine.....Although it looks good I still think ESF is better....Two thumbs up:yes: :yes: :D

Best answers
yeah that is rude talking about another mod in this forum

Woot 6 posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom