Simple Ground/Flying Action Changes

Best answers
This isnt the biggest or best idea out there, but if it was nailed right it would actually make the games movements alot better. i noticed this while i was in a power struggle in the air. I looked at my player, (who was Goku at the time), and I noticed that he has the same stance in the air that he has on the ground. I dought that in the show that was the case. So I went about the game seeing how many times thing like that came up. It turned out almostr everytime I would shoot a beam, block something, get in a melee fight, etc, the stances looked like you were on an invicible ground. I was thinkin if the stances and such while you were in the air, looked more like you were actually flying, it would have a much better effect.

Best answers
Yea i agree now that u mentioned it ur right i never reali noticed it before

Best answers
Well its a good idea but what exactly would they look like? Because if you remember in the movie these were fast pacing fights with lots of moving around, but you cant do that in the game, so looking like your flying and then just getting smacked around in adv melle really looks kind of odd. It could be implemented to make the game more realistic.

Also whenever you adv melle lots of people have brought things up about changing it so if their changes get implemented there might not be a point for the air stance in adv melle, but its a good idea if adv melle stays as it is :).

Best answers
well like i said as an example. say ur using a beam in midair. ur stance looks like you would be standing on ground. if they made a better stance that looked like a mid air position, it would be better. things like that.

Best answers
Well to be honest in the show itself they did look like a stance posision, because trunks vs. cell, trunks stood in the air, and blasted cell, vegetas big bang, he stands there, and just blasts, but for stuff like final flash they should change the stance, and make a certain stance for each move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom