Silent Hill Movie!!!!

Best answers
YES, WARNER BROS HAS ANNOUNCED THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A SILENT HILL MOVIE.....All i gotta say is.......MOMMY HELP ME....If they do this right this could be the scariest movie EVER! Ive gotten so scared playing the game i dont know what will happen when hollywood gives it a try....im shaking im gonna see it but OMG im probobly never going to be by myself in the dark againo_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft.. horrer moves are wussy.. the only film thats ever got me slightly nervus is the blair which and the ring (the japanase verson not the wussy usa one)

Best answers
you got scared when you watch blair witch project?!?! :laff: I was laughing so hard...IMO that was just some cheap college home video bull s h i t...nothing to be scared about.

On Topic:

Yes if hollywood does this movie right it could be a really good scary movie since the game itself was scary.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2
the ring (the japanase verson not the wussy usa one)
LOL I almost pissed my pants from laugh so hard while watching the jap version.

Also I have only played Silent Hill 2 and I thought it to be the scariest game I have seen. I can only hope that they do juctice to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by *HurleyBoy*
you got scared when you watch blair witch project?!?! :laff: I was laughing so hard...IMO that was just some cheap college home video bull s h i t...nothing to be scared about.

On Topic:

Yes if hollywood does this movie right it could be a really good scary movie since the game itself was scary.
:S I was not scaired, I never get scared when I watch horrers, I did not think the blair which was gonna walk into my house..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SH2 was so freaking scary, I remember once I was playing at about 2:00 in the morning, all the lights out, with full surround sound, I can't remember, but something jumped out at me in the game, and I almost pissed my pants, I never play the game in the dark anymore, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent Hill -=IS=- Survival Horror. The only one. Screw Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, and whatever that game on the Gamecube was (can't place the name.)

RE started it, but damn, it's nothing scary now. It's just seeing if you can solve the puzzles, and mutilate the zombies as much as possible.

I hope the SH movie doesn't suck as much as the RE one totally did.

Best answers
HOW CAN IT SUCK ALL the game is WALK AROUND AND THEN HOLY **** AHHHHHH, Something jumps in front of the guy. I think it should rock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, it's thinking like that which causes ****ty movies to be made :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The RE movie was beyond ****ty. They totally ditched the horror aspect of the game, and went for hardcore action.

Best answers
sure the GAME was scary, but u know there is gonna b some flaw in the movie (i.e. mario movie, tomb raider movie, re movie, etc.) all video game movies turn out bad, but who knows, this one could break the pattern, but the odds r against it....still i'll go c it.

p.s. u know their makin a dbz movie? its gonna look dumb...how r they gonna do the hair?

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
YES, WARNER BROS HAS ANNOUNCED THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A SILENT HILL MOVIE.....All i gotta say is.......MOMMY HELP ME....If they do this right this could be the scariest movie EVER! Ive gotten so scared playing the game i dont know what will happen when hollywood gives it a try....im shaking im gonna see it but OMG im probobly never going to be by myself in the dark againo_o
o_o your scared of a movie lol a little bit of horror you don't need to get scared all you do when it become scary and somtin goin to happen that you will not like close you eyes ;)

Best answers
Heh Crono, they have a Dragonball movie roflmao... it was hillarious, old, cheesy as hell and weird hah. I saw it in the International channel once. Goku was called Monkey Boy.

Anyways, I thought Resident Evil games were pretty scary during the zombie surprise scene hah or in RE Nemesis when Nemesis suddenly pops out and yells out "STARS!"

Ive never tried Silent Hill, but you guys got me thinking about it.

Best answers
Well i think the SH movie is gonna rock..and about the DBZ movie i heard about that and read on the funi website that they took a poll and ppl think that Jackie Chan should play vegeta..how dumb is that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom