Sig Requests

Best answers
Well, I am taking requests for sigs. I am willing and able to make sigs for those in need. Please post what you want: Pictures,Colors,Text,etc. A link to the picture would be helpful.

Here is some of my work:

Best answers
those sigs are hot yo... Imight ask you to make one for me but i'm still thinking... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, very nice signitures! Almost as good as mine =], just playing. I'm sure you'll make alot of people happy.

Oh, yes. Didn't I see you in -]IoD[-'s forums? Your constantly offering help yet you don't want to join, heh. Well, nice to see you offering professional signiture help for your first post, hope to see you post more.

-UltraPerfectCell

angel_star

A
hee hee

i may be new but i am a member of another forum chat site.

shh don't tell em that i already know how to do every thing :D

Best answers
Correction, it was SL's forums. And yes, I was the leader of -Ox, and Co-Leaders of AD. I don't wish to join any clan, because things get to hectic. You have players that get to good, and think they have the right to judge everyone else. You have to much competition in the clan, and none outside of it.

I will also be doing work for the new Blue Saiyan, which has been renamed... and remade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dare i say it?

move sig

Best answers
all the sig's look like they come from the same render am i right?

Best answers
Your right Froggo.. looks like the same render.. just moved around a bit... and well
for the green sig. with the SSJ3 Goku.. hes a bit.. uhmm squeezed!

Best answers
There nice but like the other 2 said they do look like there from the same render.

Best answers
Thats because I used bits from the same backgrounds. I have not made any new backgrounds yet, so that explains the lack of backgrounds. I could make more today.

*EDIT*Hey, I will make your sig when I have time. But my plans have changed, I have to go out of town for some work. My companies servers are down and I need to fix them. I will get back to making sigs when I can.*EDIT*

Best answers
hey cynrix heres my request Hey all i just wanted to request a new siggeh maybe a strongbad and a homestar runner sig with a red bg but not dark red maybe like a light red bg and umm Black writing and for the avatar the same red bg and font thing but just homestar runner thanks in advanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom